lineups this year are 10 times better then last year!!!!!

msoprano13

thats the way it looks to me....

for Example August 17th at space: Eric Morillo, Steve Lawler, Jeff Mills and Danny Howells.,,,

you gotta be kidding me

OH YES AND THE FABULOUS EVENING THURSDAY THE 7TH OF AUGUST WITH TIESTO, OAKENFORD AND PVD UNDER THE SAME ROOF! AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING

Ibiza-girlie said:
OH YES AND THE FABULOUS EVENING THURSDAY THE 7TH OF AUGUST WITH TIESTO, OAKENFORD AND PVD UNDER THE SAME ROOF! AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING
But I won't be there! :x :cry: Oh well I'll see PVD and Tiesto on 17th July, not a bad 2nd choice!

Ibiza-girlie said:

and about 10,000 people crammed into a 5,000 capacity club

:eek: :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
no offense but you couldnt pay me to go to that event

QUALITY LINE UPS!!! - Kinda justifies the price!

Festivals like Creamfields has them all tho ,- for a little bit more. The only negative thing is Creamfields weather is uncertain, and u dont get the international mix of people and the feeling u do from Ibiza

I'm with you soprano -- shite night IMO

Cream is a woefully organized party, I'm surprised they haven't had people dying in there, the overcrowding is reckless

Im quite lookin forward to that Cream night!

U r right with the overcrowding tho- its ridiculous! -But don't the amnesia people decide how many people come through the doors? -Obviously they're gonna cram as much as they can in coz they'll get more $£.

That Bastard VIP section! That really should be saved for djs/promoters/owners. Theres nothing that Pisses me off more :evil: that seeing lads who were a couple of years below me in school who arent even into the music that much getting in Vip free.-Just coz their sisters, boyfriends cousins mothers best friend knows someone!
More so when they only go to 'check it out for the experience and leave early' and im doing everythin bar selling my arse to get into the crammed main room alone! arrgh!

Speaking of VIP sections.
Does money talk in Ibiza like it does in South Beach?
If so what is the $ to get into the VIP section?

Yes i'd say it probably does!
But style and attitude counts for much more in Ibiza.
It's more real and less plastic, you can spot those who are tying too hard a mile off.
Money can only get you so far....

which is not very (far that is)
if it cost €45 to get into a club imagine what you have to flippin tip for VIP

don't belive in any of that malaky anyway

be downin the main bit with the rEAL people!

Yep VIP area is for billy no mates as far as I'm concerned - I wanna be in with the main crowd no matter what!

Yes it's a bit of a melee, but thats where you will meet the down to earth random people that can turn a good night into a great night!

Bring it on - @cream on 19th so close now I can almost touch it!

The only time i use the Vip area is in amnesia so i can have a sit down and a rest. I don't think you need to pay to get in there though. I have never done, I usually just march past the bouncer with lots of attitude and it seems to work.
As far as the tables in Pacha are concerned I just sit on them and see what happens, If someone asks me to buy a drink then i do or i'll end up chatting to random people.

I am trying to do the math. If it is 200 bucks for a table and we need two tables for eight people and it cost lets say 40 bucks to get in. 40 times 8 is 320 and the two tables is 400. Isn't it worth it. Or do you have to pay the 40 cover as well as the 200 for the table. Speaking strictly Amnesia.
Thanks for responses.

Back