lineups this year are 10 times better then last year!!!!!

Ibiza-girlie said:
OH YES AND THE FABULOUS EVENING THURSDAY THE 7TH OF AUGUST WITH TIESTO, OAKENFORD AND PVD UNDER THE SAME ROOF! AMAZIIIIIIIIIIING

looks like your typical british club festival event line up there all the same its like clubbing by numbers, would like to see them put an unknown up there just once that the promoters liked instead of at the beginning when no one is there not that i would go though sort of like my clubbing a bit more intimate,seeing the same faces twice in a night etc (im not knocking anyone though)

Rich Stazzone said:
I am trying to do the math. If it is 200 bucks for a table and we need two tables for eight people and it cost lets say 40 bucks to get in. 40 times 8 is 320 and the two tables is 400. Isn't it worth it. Or do you have to pay the 40 cover as well as the 200 for the table. Speaking strictly Amnesia.
Thanks for responses.

You will be paying 320 to get in + 400 for 2 tables... and lets not forget that the Euro is stronger than the dollar now, so that 720 Euro = 847 US Dollars

You will be paying 320 to get in + 400 for 2 tables... and lets not forget that the Euro is stronger than the dollar now, so that 720 Euro = 847 US Dollars

Thanks sheeva

All these headliners are supercool, off course, but i am more excited to hear local DJ or the ones who dont come around to US much often.

I mean, how many times can one see Lawler, howells, tiesto or PVD....???

Back