Life coach???

Yeah they have been really nice, I thought they were going to think shut up moaning :lol:

Thanks for the advice, thats the thing with me though, too nice for my own good sometimes, try to keep everyone happy which I am seeing is impossible.

Its a no win situation for me. So I might as well go!

Its impossible to keep everyone happy - he'll get over it, but not today but he will.

wear over the knee pringle socks.

Anything Pringle :lol:

golfknicker-com_1938_542572

NICE

:lol:

NO this:

istockphoto_886050_sexy_golfer.jpg

Seriously though, I have thought about more ideas :lol:

A visor, polo tshirt, shorts, long socks and some pumps, definately

u going actual golf?????

if you are the greenkeeper aint gonna be best pleased with great big stilleto holes raked all over the greens.

:lol:

No it has nothing to do with golf at all. The idea is you pretend to play 9 holes but 9 holes equals 9 pubs, and in each pub you get into teams and play drinking games. There are forfeits and stuff like that.

Apparantly its a Uni thing, type it in google and it brings up the rules and things like that.

My mate loves things like this so shes loving organising it all, score cards and everything.

No it has nothing to do with golf at all. The idea is you pretend to play 9 holes but 9 holes equals 9 pubs, and in each pub you get into teams and play drinking games. There are forfeits and stuff like that.

Apparantly its a Uni thing, type it in google and it brings up the rules and things like that.

My mate loves things like this so shes loving organising it all, score cards and everything.

ah, in which case wear heels.

Emma what colour are your shorts? I don't think they have to be knee length.

As long as you wear a visor, polo shirt and long socks you can pretty much wear anything else...

Emma what colour are your shorts? I don't think they have to be knee length.

As long as you wear a visor, polo shirt and long socks you can pretty much wear anything else...

They are black, not sure if they will work or not.......

I just got some diamond socks so thats that bit sorted :p

Back