Life coach???

:lol: Why do you want to dress like a golfer :lol:

If you mean pastel colours/tank tops/short pleated skirts maybe H&M??

I dont want to, tis the rules!

Its a pub golf night, as in you all dress up in golf gear, and you have to keep scores and play games and that. All sounds very silly I know but its bound to be a laugh knowing the lot that are going out.

Just an excuse to be geeks and get drunk really :lol:

I would prefer to wear my high heels but I am told golf gear is the way forward. I am told anything with diamonds on.

Obviously it doesnt have to be strict golf stuff, just the idea so can accessorise it how you like.

I dont want to, tis the rules!

Its a pub golf night, as in you all dress up in golf gear, and you have to keep scores and play games and that. All sounds very silly I know but its bound to be a laugh knowing the lot that are going out.

Just an excuse to be geeks and get drunk really :lol:

I would prefer to wear my high heels but I am told golf gear is the way forward. I am told anything with diamonds on.

Obviously it doesnt have to be strict golf stuff, just the idea so can accessorise it how you like.

Ahh I get you now - I thought you just fancied dressing up like a golfer :lol:

H&M def have a diamond cardigan/jumper in in pastel colours ;)

Ahh I get you now - I thought you just fancied dressing up like a golfer :lol:

H&M def have a diamond cardigan/jumper in in pastel colours ;)

Ooh lovely I will go there at lunch, Romford has both would you believe :)

I want it to be girly I dont want to be a butch bloke for the night thats no fun! I just dont have a clue what shoes to wear!

Ooh lovely I will go there at lunch, Romford has both would you believe :)

I want it to be girly I dont want to be a butch bloke for the night thats no fun! I just dont have a clue what shoes to wear!

Do golfers where white shoes - what about those lace-up pumps that you used to wear at little school - I bet you could pick up a pair for a few £ at a cheapo shoe shop.

I have never played golf in my life - fact.

This outfit is getting worse by the sounds of it!!! But the pastel cardigan sounds ok I will report back when I have been at lunch 8)

Emma - I think you are being really good about all this. I would have gone mad and got the hockey stick to him :evil:

Joke aside, I think defo go the party and take it from there ;)

It's nice to see the blokies on here giving really good advice and being so supportive to a fellow spotlighter. Nice one 8) 8)

Emma - I think you are being really good about all this. I would have gone mad and got the hockey stick to him :evil:

Joke aside, I think defo go the party and take it from there ;)

It's nice to see the blokies on here giving really good advice and being so supportive to a fellow spotlighter. Nice one 8) 8)

Yeah they have been really nice, I thought they were going to think shut up moaning :lol:

Thanks for the advice, thats the thing with me though, too nice for my own good sometimes, try to keep everyone happy which I am seeing is impossible.

Its a no win situation for me. So I might as well go!

I want to wear my normal pumps - but mum said they wont go :cry:

about the golfer outfit, easy

Shorts, long socks, shirt and a tank top and a cap. You can make the outfit really sexy and wearable again :) Brogues are gorgeous, there are some lovely metallic ones about at the moment

about the golfer outfit, easy

Shorts, long socks, shirt and a tank top and a cap. You can make the outfit really sexy and wearable again :) Brogues are gorgeous, there are some lovely metallic ones about at the moment

I am glad you said shorts I really want to wear mine, not with bare legs though I will catch a chill :lol:

Back