Lewis Hamilton F1 World Champion

Yeah I thought it looked a bit fishy but nothing was said and I don't have a clue what I'm talking about so not sure.

P. S. Nicole Schwarzenegger needs to wedge off.

Glock had **** tires and couldn't accelerate up the hill or find any grip.

Mclarens GPS mapping of all cars on the circuit meant they KNEW they would pass Glock and so didn't have to defend against Vettel.

Never mind Lewis Hamilton what about the greatest ever living British sportsman Phil Taylor lifting the European Championship of Darts. True legend and real athlete.

awesome end to the season,

Fair play to Lewis Hamilton, he deserved it & if he hadn't been crowned champion then it would be wrong, he should have been crowned champ already but dodgy marshalling decisions denied him.

Watching Masa's families faces drop at the end was a priceless picture!

missed the live race... caught the end on radio 5. went home, but after a weekend of activity and driving i fell asleep bout 15mins b4 highlights show. :confused:

well done LH.

boo to the tossers who are jealous of his success and are moaning that he's living in swissland to avoid paying top rate tax - who bloody wouldnt!

boo to the tossers who are jealous of his success and are moaning that he's living in swissland to avoid paying top rate tax - who bloody wouldnt!

people also dont like his arrogant attitude and his driving manner which can be very dangerous (not to mention littered with mistakes).

Still he deserved to win this year over all, congratulations to him.

hope next year Renault and BMW can compete with Ferrari and McLaren. Might happen if they allow the single make engine throughout the field

people also dont like his arrogant attitude and his driving manner which can be very dangerous (not to mention littered with mistakes).

single minded focus on the job isnt arrogance. he has belief in abundance which is why he has succeeded.

;)

single minded focus on the job isnt arrogance. he has belief in abundance which is why he has succeeded.

;)

no but non-stop media adulation of him, constantly saying he is the best, he is the best.........whilst playing beethoven and showing thunderstorms whenever alonso comes on the screen. that changes the way people think, it makes people think a certain way.

fair play to him, i want him to win, but he is a cock. most of the other drivers hate him, or worse don't respect him. the hatred for schumacher was another british led thing.......F1 ones around the world love him and most other drivers had nothing but respect for him too.

Didn't do himself any favours by saying he was moving to Switzerland due to press intrusion in his personal life at the same time he is releasing his autobiography!! So you can intrude into his personal life but for the price of £16.99 from all good bookshops?

If he would have held his hands up and say i'm leaving the UK for tax reasons then people would say fair do I make you right. Don't try and mug us off.

Plus we are jealous as we all want to sip champagne with the pussycat dolls! Meow.

fair play to him, i want him to win, but he is a cock. most of the other drivers hate him, or worse don't respect him. the hatred for schumacher was another british led thing.......quote]

I think because he out drove Alonso in his first year, and because of his aggresive driving style (similiar to Shumacher and all the other past greats), alot of other drivers and the public are extremely envious, especially of the fact he has been groomed by Maclaren.

Alonso hated the fact he was supposed number 1, then along comes this kid who out drives him regularly and misses out on the championship by 1 point in his first season !!

I really like his style of driving, yes he makes mistakes, they all do, look at massa in the GB GP, but it is still only his 2nd season !!

playing beethoven and showing thunderstorms whenever alonso comes on the screen. that changes the way people think, it makes people think a certain way.

HEAR bloody HEAR....The mind bending power of the media exposed. Also what about them "gun culture" programmes using "cool" hip hop music...Same thing. Paralinguistic...

GULP...

*Coley takes chill pill*

Wot Gwan Bredda Grego n Ting8)8)8)

Really Ferd, could be so much worse! Compared to alot of the football players these days, seems fairly humble, gracious & charming!
Granted, he's picked up penalties, however so did Senna & Prost, surely thats driving close to the edge!

Nobody hated Schumacher until he twatted into Damon Hill to nick the championship (then tried it again the next year on Villeneuve!).

Plus his career was littered with sneaky cheap tactics that he really didn't need to adopt. He was the best by miles but a ruthless fugger with it.

Remember the 'off' in quali for Monaco which stuffed everyone else's final flying lap?

No need!

I dont think Lewis Hamilton has much of a personality - saw him on Jonathan Ross a while back and wasnt really a "bubbly" person - but that is just my opinion.

I didnt believe the whole Pussycat Doll thing until I saw her standing there. Does anyone else think they are a strange couple? I mean she looks wayyyy more mature and older then him. :confused:

I dont think Lewis Hamilton has much of a personality - saw him on Jonathan Ross a while back and wasnt really a "bubbly" person - but that is just my opinion.

I didnt believe the whole Pussycat Doll thing until I saw her standing there. Does anyone else think they are a strange couple? I mean she looks wayyyy more mature and older then him. :confused:

My best friend is a flight service manager for Virgin, helooked after them on a flight, and said it was definately genuine, and that the two of them are two of the nicest people you could meet !! AAwwww :confused: :lol:

Back