Legal Highs

I shall expand. Not everyone knows a drug dealer. It's also nice to know that you're not breaking the law and that you won't get a conviction for possessing substance x. Mind you, this is only of consequence if substance x is any good, and recently there have been some legal highs that have been good.

I shall expand. Not everyone knows a drug dealer. It's also nice to know that you're not breaking the law and that you won't get a conviction for possessing substance x. Mind you, this is only of consequence if substance x is any good, and recently there have been some legal highs that have been good.

If they're just as good as the illegals, fair enough, and in the UK it may be the case

But in IBZ theres still some decent stuff kicking about so I think its mad to go for a worse substance just because its legal... If I was carrying white powder about legal or not I'd still be very careful what I did with it, I cant imagine the Guardia wishing you a fond farewell, powder in hand, just because you say its legal

Been reading about that "Benzo Fury" stuff, does look interesting mind

I was talking more about consumption within the UK. MDAI is quite nice at the moment, but probably not strong enough for most of you lot. I hope its mild character keeps it out of the government and media's spotlight.

Umm Alcohol anyone???

Suits me fine. This is my 7th year in ibiza and still to this day never touched illegal drugs. I can still carry on clubbing til 6am having an awesome time.

Once you've tried clubbing on various stimulants, alcohol just doesn't cut it, i'm afraid. That said, it's been 99% alcohol for me last couple of times I've been to Ibiza, as the friend I go with doesn't touch anything stronger than weed. I've also came to my senses about buying drugs off the street - seeing paramedics attend to a couple of people on my recent trip did emphasise this.

What I like about legal highs is they do tend to be more reliable in that you know what you're getting (unless you're dumb enough to buy nrg-type drugs, which seems to be an offloading of anything and everything).

Looks like it will be alcohol all the way for me then, best start saving my pennies for the £10 vodka & cokes! Can't really touch illegal substances due to random tests at work plus don't really fancy buying from randoms on the street :confused:

Don't some legal (or once legal) highs show up on drug tests due to their chemical similarity to illegal substances anyway?

Looks like it will be alcohol all the way for me then, best start saving my pennies for the £10 vodka & cokes! Can't really touch illegal substances due to random tests at work plus don't really fancy buying from randoms on the street :confused:

Do the MD's and other high level management get tested?

Funnily enough I've never known them to! I've been "randomly" tested 2 out of the 3 times they've done them out of 500 employees so if I do get "randomly" tested again I will be having words about victimisation! lol

Legal highs.

Go to a local hardware shop and buy a bottle of asetone. Pour to old sock, put sock in plastic bag, inhale, tell every one how good friends they are then vomit. Or how about inhaling butane from lighters. You can buy them from night clubs. YAY! They are free and LEGAL! How about NOS? I have in my car! A whole pressurised bottle full! Inhale that! YAY!

Cough medizine! It's free! It's medizine! It's legal! You can can if from pharmacy, YAY, with out a receta from a doctor! Drink half of bottle, tell everyone how weird you feel, try not to sleep, dance like a ****ing idiot, try not to sleep, dance some more, sleep, drink some more medicine, tell everybody how sleepy you are, try not to sleep, dance like a ****ing idiot, try not to sleep, have sex with a man who looks like bratt pitt, sleep, wake up, feel good about yourself. Repeat!

Anyone know what the current 6-apb situation is?

From what I read on other forums it will be released by 5 official online vendors from August 1st. There is a lot of hype spread by paricularly one vendor, but most people who have ordered have ended up being scammed or recieved products that don't match with the look, smell or effect that 6-apb is supposed to have.
I would definately not order anything until the situation is a bit more clear.

Cool. Will wait until the official release date before conducting my research. Hopefully this'll be the last delay. :confused:

What about 5-iai? I'm awaiting a new PC or I'd trawl all the usual sources of info myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back