Laurent Garnier

Hopefully we'll know for sure soon - tickets go on sale tmw. Got tickets for the Ostgut thing as well so might try and do a double header.

Where is The End if The End has already Ended?! (At the risk of sounding a bit god squad)

Much as i love the biggies eg red face/crispy bacon/reese project remix, i think this is my alltime fave Garnier track

One to completely immerse yourself into very late on

Wow, thats Juan King material! Off to the download shops as we speak.

No, forgot to be honest. I don't think everyone on the RA thread gets that they are staggering the release…still 3 more chances to get tickets…bit odd but there we go.

No, forgot to be honest. I don't think everyone on the RA thread gets that they are staggering the release…still 3 more chances to get tickets…bit odd but there we go.

Bit abstract, but totally get it. Builds hype in a subtle but effective way!

There is very little coverage of this event on social media. I dare say I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for you. And it's all the better for it imho.

Wow that sounds special! I've only ever seen him either at the end or a couple of times at warehouse events put on by Layo and Bushwacka...never fails to disappoint. One of the main reasons I've wanted to make it over to timewarp is to catch his set.

Mr C. hinting that it might not be him on the 12th now...has to be one of the 3 I mentioned surely? Can't think of any other contenders?

Supposedly he is the "secret guest" playing at "The End" night on Dec 12th.
Doesn't play London all that much since the demise of The End. Such a shame, one of my all time faves...

Hawtin then in the end. Is this a strange choice?? The End is a little before my time. Well, it was before I braved the bright lights of LDN!

Very intimate venue for Hawtin! Should still be class.

hmm that is slightly surprising but yes he did used to play there…oh well, would have preferred one of the others linked for sure!

bit surprised too , hawtin switched all his gigs to fabric after a point whilst the end was still open so not sure bout that one. theres a recording of garniers set at the last party at the end somewhere .."f*** the smoking ban!!!"

theres a recording of garniers set at the last party at the end somewhere .."f*** the smoking ban!!!"

Haha yes! I have that too - all 8/9 hours of it!
Glad you've cleared that up, thought he had moved to fabric before the end of "the end"...not sure I would be referring to Hawtin as a "house and techno" dj either...

More likely they had somebody else in mind and it fell through. Hawtin only played fabric mid-September.

Back