Laurent Garnier

Robo

jamesthemonkeh said:
Him being my new DJ to worship, anyone know when I can get a bit of DJ-worshipping done in the UK?
yours as well, eh, he has two new worshippers then :lol:

him and garnier are palying all night at fabric soon. think it might be next friday...nish knows more.

nish

Yes. I am the official head of the Garnier stalking movement.

October. Him and Jeff Mills will be at the End if my memory serves me correctly ;)

jamesthemonkeh

I had seen him before years ago, but at Cocoon he was fantastic, my personal discovery during my trip...whether I can persaude anyone I know in England to go with me is another matter

fusion

Garnier was on top form a month ago when he played at Cocoon.
And as Robo memtnioned - he played various styles which made his set seems as if a few djs were playing a few sets altogether :)

nish

jamesthemonkeh said:
sorry but he was wonderful at cocoon and i need to see him again urgently
Urgently was this Thurs! But you said about that you'd have to wait till October :confused:

N

N8

Garnier back to back 7 hour set with Jeff Mills this Thursday at Fabric

elmooreo

Supposedly he is the "secret guest" playing at "The End" night on Dec 12th.
Doesn't play London all that much since the demise of The End. Such a shame, one of my all time faves...

elmooreo

Of course it hasn't been officially announced yet but I think it has to be him...he had such a rich history with the end and with Layo and Buschwacka/Mr C...the clue they have given is "the worlds top house/techno dj"...can only be LG/Coxy or Sven in my eyes...each of them played at the end...so it is win/win either way.