Lalwler @ Space ?

Depends who's there as guests, if it's a big name like Danny T, Lawler will prob play before him, if not Lawler normally plays last 2-4 hours. All depends on who else is on line-up.

WELL I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNING ON GOING FROM OPEN TIL CLOSE BUT JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T MISS THE MAN !!!!!!!!! 6 MORE WEEKS .I CAN'T HANDLE IT . SUNDAYS @ SPACE ARE THE REASON WE ARE GOING !!!! CAN'T WAIT TO BE DE VIRGINIZED IN SPACE !!!!! WE'VE NEVER BEEN TO IBIZA AND MY GF THINKS THAT 22HRS MIGHT BE A LITTLE MUCH . I'M SURE IT WON'T BE LONG ENOUGH I SAW TENAGLIA SPIN FOR 17HRS AND COULD OF GONE 17 MORE

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Solution - Just stay on the terrace from 6pm until midnight :D :p

Or plan b, stay on the terrace midday til midnight :p

I was working on the N8 plan of get there at 9am, leave at 2-3pm then back at 6pm-midnight ;)

N8 said:
I was working on the N8 plan of get there at 9am, leave at 2-3pm then back at 6pm-midnight ;)

Not a bad plan altho what if Def Mix are doing early afternoons again, do you want to risk Morales or Knuckles :p ;)

Barbie said:
Not a bad plan altho what if Def Mix are doing early afternoons again, do you want to risk Morales or Knuckles :p ;)

Weren't Def mix doing the breakfast session last year? I know i ended up going straight to space from Pacha for that (after getting more cash after that errr 'incident' i told you about at Pacha :oops: ) Feck it, i'll just stay all day then :p :lol:

Well it's called Breakfast Sesh but if Morales or Knuckles were there they tended to play around midday onwards.

Oh yay the incident :p :lol: ;)

The Def Mix session dosent really kick in till just before midday. Saw Mrs Morales there last year from noon till two-ish and was in a little bit of heaven. Plus there's room to dance (unlike later on)

My tip is to get up onto the terrace steps as far from the club entrance as you can. There's alway more room there. You can get moved on by the bouncers to make room for the 'dancers' for a while but deal with it.

Am I the only one to watch those rubbish flamenco groups and other 'entertainment' laid on by We Love Sundays are a complete waste of space.

Barbie said:
Well it's called Breakfast Sesh but if Morales or Knuckles were there they tended to play around midday onwards.

Oh yay the incident :p :lol: ;)

That incident never happened, roight? ;) (Slips Babs a 50E note ;) )

lol, after the state Morales was in at Pacha last year on the sat, he was gonna be nowhere but in bed on the sunday :lol:

N8 said:
That incident never happened, roight? ;) (Slips Babs a 50E note ;) )

lol, after the state Morales was in at Pacha last year on the sat, he was gonna be nowhere but in bed on the sunday :lol:

What incident :p I know nothing ;)

I don't care what state Morales is in if he turns up @ Space, as long as he's without top then I'm a happy bunny lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
What incident :p I know nothing ;)

I don't care what state Morales is in if he turns up @ Space, as long as he's without top then I'm a happy bunny lol :p ;)

Does David actually own a top or bring any to Ibiza with him? ;) :lol:

"Morales in wearing top shocker"

"Imposter suspected"

:lol:

N8 said:
Does David actually own a top or bring any to Ibiza with him? ;) :lol:

"Morales in wearing top shocker"

"Imposter suspected"

:lol:

PMSL but oh so true :lol: He even whipped his top off @ Ministry on a freezing cold night in December :p Ah well, at least it means he can travel light lol :p

Barbie said:
PMSL but oh so true :lol: He even whipped his top off @ Ministry on a freezing cold night in December :p Ah well, at least it means he can travel light lol :p

I reckon he has a clever plan though, to ensure he plays us more quality tunes! Less clothes in suitcase means more room for extra records that he cant squeeze in his boxes! Helps maintain his 'edge' pmsl :lol: ;)

N8 said:
I reckon he has a clever plan though, to ensure he plays us more quality tunes! Less clothes in suitcase means more room for extra records that he cant squeeze in his boxes! Helps maintain his 'edge' pmsl :lol: ;)

Lol, maybe other DJs should embrace this no top look, mmmm getting very excited bout this one, Jon Carter and Erick sans tops :eek: Probably not a good idea, what with all my restraining orders lol :p ;)

Barbie said:
Lol, maybe other DJs should embrace this no top look, mmmm getting very excited bout this one, Jon Carter and Erick sans tops :eek: Probably not a good idea, what with all my restraining orders lol :p ;)

Yes, steady on mate,you dont want to be seeing "Wanted" posters of you outside space do you? :lol: ;) "For stalking a-List DJ's" "Likely to be wearing pink" :lol: :p

Back