Lalwler @ Space ?

N8 said:
Yes, steady on mate,you dont want to be seeing "Wanted" posters of you outside space do you? :lol: ;) "For stalking a-List DJ's" "Likely to be wearing pink" :lol: :p

Yes but that's what my disguises are for :p I could fool them and wear blue (shock horror!) and then no-one would recognise me but shusssssh don't tell anyone :p ;)

No, you can wear as little as you want in Space! Most guys usually wear a vest or 'T' but many take them off.

N8 said:
No, you can wear as little as you want in Space! Most guys usually wear a vest or 'T' but many take them off.

So you're suggesting I go in little pink top, but then if the Stalker Police are onto me, I just whip my top off and they won't recognise me :rolleyes: :p Mmmmmm not too convinced about this one, will get back to you on it :p :lol:

Barbie said:
Yes but that's what my disguises are for :p I could fool them and wear blue (shock horror!) and then no-one would recognise me but shusssssh don't tell anyone :p ;)

A cunning plan, Baldrick would be proud of you ;)

We could call you "Barbie Blue" :lol:

:D YEP I DO !!! TAKES 1 TO KNOW 1 . IT'S JUST MY FIRST TIME ON FORUMS AND 1RST IBIZA TRIP COMING UP SO I AM LITTLE TAKEN BACK AND CAN'T TYPE FAST ENOUGH

Barbie said:
N8 said:

So you're suggesting I go in little pink top, but then if the Stalker Police are onto me, I just whip my top off and they won't recognise me :rolleyes: :p Mmmmmm not too convinced about this one, will get back to you on it :p :lol:

Lol, i was answering mitch&lydia's question but you feel free to do what you thinks best mate ;) :lol: :p

N8 said:
Barbie said:
N8 said:

Lol, i was answering mitch&lydia's question but you feel free to do what you thinks best mate ;) :lol: :p

I 2ND THAT EMOTION !!!!!!!!!

N8 said:
Barbie said:
N8 said:

PMSL :oops: :eek: :p Seems like I'm just obsessed with whipping tops off :p

Barbie said:

PMSL :oops: :eek: :p Seems like I'm just obsessed with whipping tops off :p

lol, obsessed with Morales and other "fit as" DJ's whipping their tops off you mean! :p ;)

Back