Labour Meltdown!

:lol: I don't begrudge you your day in the sun, you've waited paitiently for it.

mate, i sincerely hope Cameron does surprise you!

Anyway, the one thing no Tory can spoil are the landscapes and views up your neck of the woods, which im so looking forward to seeing when im up in July!

are you about?

mate, i sincerely hope Cameron does surprise you!

Anyway, the one thing no Tory can spoil are the landscapes and views up your neck of the woods, which im so looking forward to seeing when im up in July!

are you about?

So do I :lol:

I'll be about, let me know nearer the time mate. 8)

Brown has just said that he remembers the words of his father again... His father must have been some pup!

Brown has just said that he remembers the words of his father again... His father must have been some pup!

well Lab has lost lancashire council... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: even the northerners are turning against him!

the only hope Brown has got is entering into a war with North Korea...

thats just idiot pack mentality

it all ceased to be funny when i got nick griffin as an mep :spank:

Not good. You have those apathetic stay at home voters to thank. The BNP thought the European vote signalled things to come last time around and thankfully their vote totally collapsed at the following GE.

thats just idiot pack mentality

it all ceased to be funny when i got nick griffin as an mep :spank:

as weluv said, you're lumbered with him cos people stayed at home and didnt bother voting. Also add in the proportional representation system of Euro Voting and you have your reason.

then again, you could always blame Thatcher... ;):lol:

------

from Nick Robinsons BBC blog...

Nick Griffin is now a Member of the European Parliament even though he won fewer votes than he did five years ago.
That's right, fewer.
In 2004, the BNP in the North West polled 134,959 votes. In 2009, they polled 132,194. So, why did he win?
In short, because of a collapse in the Labour vote from 576,388 in 2004 to 336,831 in 2009. In Liverpool, Labour's vote dived by 15,000; in Manchester by almost 9,000; whilst in Bury, Rochdale and Stockport, its vote halved.
The switch away from postal votes for all in the last Euro election in the region also led to a fall in turnout.
Thus, the BNP could secure a higher share of the vote whilst getting fewer votes.

as weluv said, you're lumbered with him cos people stayed at home and didnt bother voting. Also add in the proportional representation system of Euro Voting and you have your reason.

then again, you could always blame Thatcher... ;):lol:

------

from Nick Robinsons BBC blog...

Nick Griffin is now a Member of the European Parliament even though he won fewer votes than he did five years ago.
That's right, fewer.
In 2004, the BNP in the North West polled 134,959 votes. In 2009, they polled 132,194. So, why did he win?
In short, because of a collapse in the Labour vote from 576,388 in 2004 to 336,831 in 2009. In Liverpool, Labour's vote dived by 15,000; in Manchester by almost 9,000; whilst in Bury, Rochdale and Stockport, its vote halved.
The switch away from postal votes for all in the last Euro election in the region also led to a fall in turnout.
Thus, the BNP could secure a higher share of the vote whilst getting fewer votes.

yes, thanks for that Mr C i'm aware of the concept of 'lower turnouts':spank:;)

did you hear peter haine....'you would not necessarily want to go to the pub every night with Gordon, but you would want him dealing with the international financial crisis'

nearly as bad as IDS 'beware the quiet man' or what ever he said.

Paedo.

Holly,

That's hilarious about Blunkett lol.

Labour are going on and on about changing the expenses system and constitutional reform... Then why the hell have they put 7 unelected peers into the cabinet!? Its galling to see both Mandelson and Hain in power once more after having to leave in shame. Our 'deputy PM' in all by name has been elected by absolutely no-one!

Democracy... Yeh right!

I know the public are furious with politicians but I didn’t realise the anger had spread to Britain’s cow population.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You wait till the horses and chickens catch up with you!!!

Back