la sirena club hotel, san antonio bay

my holiday company told me over the phone, they said they emailed the company and they told them they are open till the end of the month.

shut

for the past week they have been putting all the clients who have booked gps hotels in the bay into the san remo hotel complex.. i assume you booked a package , so your coach driver should know.. i will take a look tommorow, but their could be confusion, because there are a lot of la sirena apartments in the bay.. i just googled it and it was previously called something else, so i know which one it is now... there is a la sirena apartments opposite puet beach that is shut, but it is not gps.

Last edited by a moderator:
open

I have just been and checked it is open , the confusion is because it does not say club la sirena on the front it just says hotel la sirena, different to the apatments la sirena that are situated in the bay, this complex is not on the bay it is about a 10 minute walk in land from the hawai hotel.. just off the street known as dr fleming ... looks nice. the weather is nice and sunny today

Back