Kevin Keegan Resigning??

It was all so inevitable really. Couldn't believe they went for him in the first place considering his recent track record, especially how he left City and the fact that he's clearly insane.

Shame, as he does seem like a nice enough bloke but just not up to the pressures of the job.

did people up there really do that? first name and not middle i suspect.

yeah - Also with t shirts specially made too for the first couple of days with the Kellogs logo nicked saying "Special K" :oops::oops::oops::oops:

not what I thought special K was to be honest..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its an absolute joke of a team NUFC

What makes me laugh are the fans - there was somebody still writing into SSN this morning saying they'll be the last ones laughing when they qualify for the Champions League at the end of the season! The idiots just think they deserve European football for some reason

(SAFC Fan BTW :))

It was all so inevitable really. Couldn't believe they went for him in the first place considering his recent track record, especially how he left City and the fact that he's clearly insane.

Shame, as he does seem like a nice enough bloke but just not up to the pressures of the job.

All very true!

I'll do it, i don't mind getting sacked after 5 -6 months. does it rain alot in Newcastle, and can i have a translator please :?:

Dance Music scene is pants tho mate - you need to weigh up the pros and cons of a move like that - still 5-6 months isnt too bad......

Could you work with Barton?? :spank:

only one man for the job!

9492.jpg

has anyone been watching that programme on Thursday evenings about the kids football club - its like The Office its so cringey - but brilliant!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back