Kevin Keegan Resigning??

Make up your fcuking minds Newcastle,he's either gone or isn't:spank:

The Messiah, PMSL:lol::lol::lol: Newcastle fans must be the most fickle in the enire country calling Kegan the Messiah ....Jesus wept:lol::p:p

Make up your fcuking minds Newcastle,he's either gone or isn't:spank:

The Messiah, PMSL:lol::lol::lol: Newcastle fans must be the most fickle in the enire country calling Kegan the Messiah ....Jesus wept:lol::p:p

I dont think that they actually believe he's the messiah, I think it was a nickname given to him during his 1st spell there which kind of stuck........not unlike how celtic park got the name paradise park?

Crikey! It´s like the hokey cokey - he´s in, he´s out.....

Think they've realised they don't want to pay another 5-6mill comp, and are trying to force his hand, plus the toon army would go :eek:

His position is untenable though, it's not right what the chairman has been doing. These so called billionaire business men should put up the money and keep out of the running of the club, what the funk do business men know about running a football club.
:spank:

Where'd you see that? We were just joking about that in the Merry Go Round thread.
I don't see it anywhere though...

Me neither - its just my boss having a laugh cos Curbs has just resigned.... sorry - false alarm... :oops::oops:

But, who knows in the wonderful world of football :lol::lol::lol:

Judging by geordie callers to radio phone-ins Ashley better not show his face round St James' any time soon!

Judging by geordie callers to radio phone-ins Ashley better not show his face round St James' any time soon!

Ha I love the fact the fans will "boycott" the next home match - which in itself is a bit of a grand gesture, but its a piss poor home game and hardly anyone would have turned up anyway - mind you cant see Ashley sitting in the stands anytime soon drinking his pint wearing his Toon Shirt....

Gazza is 2,000 - 1 for next manager :?:?:confused: :lol::lol::lol:

Back