kevin and perry

GazDaBomb said:
i love kevin and perry. no its not to accurate but its a comady its not meant to sell ibiza its meant to make you laugh.

i think people who go of on one saying its *beep*, thats not accurate, amnesia aint outside a resturant, ibiza's not like that... they need to chill out a bit and realise its not reality tv

ITS KEVIN AND PERRY!!!!!!

LARGE!!!

^^^just what i was gonna say

Rincin' :eek: ;) :D

Well I have a claim to fame about that film.......................

The bloke that plays eyeball paul (I think thats his name) and the DJ- we'll I work with his first cousin!!!!!!!! ISNT THAT AMAZING!!!! lol

lol, your right it is cathy birk, oh well, she is still a great actor. i'll get my coat

Palanniuk said:
You're all a bunch of w*****s....I was too busy actually clubbing and having a good time in reality to log on and discusss the merits of a bloody film. Get a life you bloody losers...and besides, Kevin and Perry is one of the best 5 films ever made...it's not meant to be watched as a critique of Ibiza, it's purely a film to be enjoyed, so switch off your prejudices and relax for F**Ks sake...

Hopefully this d*ck wont be back, but in case he is... its not a topic about judging films, we are merely discussing how much it shows of the "real" ibiza for those of us (myself included) who havent been yet and want to know what to expect when we get there.

If you dont like this forum then its simple.... dont use it!

Palanniuk said:
You're all a bunch of w*****s....I was too busy actually clubbing and having a good time in reality to log on and discusss the merits of a bloody film. Get a life you bloody losers...and besides, Kevin and Perry is one of the best 5 films ever made...it's not meant to be watched as a critique of Ibiza, it's purely a film to be enjoyed, so switch off your prejudices and relax for F**Ks sake...

best 5 films ever made,its a laugh wen ur stoned thats the only reason its good for,your th eloser,loser

Back