Kevin and Perry 2023

Such a good night! I never thought I'd get to dance to those tunes in a club again let alone being in Amnesia. Full circle moment for me! Absolutely loved it. Lange went full in, and Paul Coles was playing some absolute belters at the end on the terrace 😍

I'm feeling rough too, just having breakfast before the trip back to the airport:-( someone kidnap me please (just for the rest of the week )

Yeah I’m feeling it. Grace is still asleep. It’s her birthday today so she needs to get up 😂.

Seen a few people fall over last night, must be the older crowd a little unsteady on our feet these days
Those steps are absolutely lethal in amnesia though, girl I was with took a tumble more than once.

Happy birthday Grace!

Yeah I’m feeling it. Grace is still asleep. It’s her birthday today so she needs to get up 😂.

Seen a few people fall over last night, must be the older crowd a little unsteady on our feet these days
Happy birthday to Mrs Midlands! Hope you've got a corker of a day planned for when she surfaces. Best place for it!

Seen some footage from last night and could genuinely consider making a come back for it next year. Friday night at Turnmills vibes.😎

Doors open at 10pm now
Check out this playlist too it's going to be epic
Thanks for alerting me to this (and others in the thread)

Grew up loving Trance, all things Ibiza of course and Kevin and Perry Go Large

Aktarus NRV review ,cheeze as f*** ,a miracle some old dj Still mixing, worst party in ibz along Closing,he laughed at the DJs ..1 Time to expérience it IS enough.
Very Bad Trance.
Been there 2 Times this year n past year but No Go next years for sure.

WE disagree on lot of Stuff but about DJ skills he cant go wrong even very tough with them.
AT chinois ,La Troya trans DJ doesn't know how to mix when next one knew his job ..
Those House DJ playing same overrotated tunes,Nothing New ...Boring
Only DJ at Pikes ,akasha Club chinois n some AT amnesia n U has his approval,Sven vath far above all DJs
Most of DJs(not all) along Kevin n Perry party are a joke for him, i know it Can hurt feelings for those Keen on this party.
Afic i found music cheezy ,won't go back .

WE disagree on lot of Stuff but about DJ skills he cant go wrong even very tough with them.
AT chinois ,La Troya trans DJ doesn't know how to mix when next one knew his job ..
Only DJ at Pikes ,akasha Club chinois n some AT amnesia n U has his approval,Sven vath far above all DJs
Most of DJs(not all) along Kevin n Perry party are a joke for him, i know it Can hurt feelings for those Keen on this party.

K&P : Its a vintage thing. Not only a Dj skills and sophisticated tunes thing. Its a bit of a over 40s party . Totally different

Question- why is the fact that the La Troya DJ was trans relevant?

Surely Aktarus knew this party wouldn't be his vibe? Why attend?
On ibz touring like japanese tourists,well it was on me ,met funny people but 2 Times IS far enough ,stayed till the end as knowing i wont go back anymore.
Sometimes some music from the past really grown bad eg this 90's Trance (didnt Heard my classics Trance tunes) ,while Still ok for 90's House/Techno'

Back