Kevin and Perry 2023

I have booked tickets for the Kevin and Perry experience at amnesia in September, has anyone else booked? Has anyone been before is it as good as I hope it will be?

I remember seeing videos from Kevin & Perry last year, looked awesome!

Looked like it pulled in a good crowd :D

I might have to see what my work rota is for September 🤔

Edit: just checked. As it stands I’ll be working :confused: Fck sake

Last edited:
Bit tricky to pull a sickie and get over from your rig I assume!
Someone in my close family would have to die, due to a sudden and tragic accident.

Joking, I couldn’t cope with the bad karma that would instantly find me, for pulling a fake sickie.

Some people seem to have a Granmother that passes away every year 😄

More than happy to make that fake phone call! Enjoy your current trip my good man

Haha 😄 Greatly appreciated mukka, I don’t think I could bring myself to do it. My conscience would be too heavy.

Bad karma seems to find me within hours, while my good karma seems to be wandering about out there for years. Never seems to catch up with me 😄

I’m staying in San An and there’s a few of us going to this. Are you going to any of the other trance events that week?
We are only there for 2 nights we are thinking eden or es paradise, ones drum and bass and not sure about the other. What about you any suggestions for the Monday night?

We are only there for 2 nights we are thinking eden or es paradise, ones drum and bass and not sure about the other. What about you any suggestions for the Monday night?
I think I would head to Amnesia on the Monday night for Sonny Fodera and Gorgon City, think Eden would be my second choice.

We’ll be having a quiet one on the Monday night I think in prep for the Tuesday. Will deffo be heading to Eden for Paul Van Dyk on the Thursday though!

I think I would head to Amnesia on the Monday night for Sonny Fodera and Gorgon City, think Eden would be my second choice.

We’ll be having a quiet one on the Monday night I think in prep for the Tuesday. Will deffo be heading to Eden for Paul Van Dyk on the Thursday though!
Yeah Mondays going to be a quiet one for us too . Gutted I'm missing Paul van dyke

Same I'm gutted to miss PvD! Thanks for letting me know how last year was.

Only thing is I'll probably be going to Amnesia on Weds as want to see Skepta DJ. Might take some persuasion for the rest of my group to do 2 nights in a row at the same club 😂

Excited yet? I can't wait :cool:

Back