Karaoke Choices For Tuneless Fools!

Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

Something romantic for the missus, and bound to turn into a fun group sing along, thus masking your weak contribution!

I'll be made to sing for the missus' birthday tonight. What vaguely romantic guff doesn't require much more than a speaking voice? Feel free to browse the available choices on the link below.

http://www.luckyvoice.com/songlist/playlist

Ithangew!

Hows your rapping MC Kofi??? that's the only way your going to get away without a melodic singing voice..... :?:?:?:?

Phil sang (shouted) "You are my sunshine - My only sunshine " to court me at a Karoke - I was quite touched til I realised it was an Evertonian chant - still, it worked!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I always go for bonnie tyler total eclipse of the heart or roxette it must have been love! Get the ear plugs handy!! :twisted:

Andy Williams - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

Something romantic for the missus, and bound to turn into a fun group sing along, thus masking your weak contribution!

I think we have a winner! Well done Morbs!8)

Hows your rapping MC Kofi??? that's the only way your going to get away without a melodic singing voice..... :?:?:?:?

Phil sang (shouted) "You are my sunshine - My only sunshine " to court me at a Karoke - I was quite touched til I realised it was an Evertonian chant - still, it worked!!

:lol::lol::lol:

MC Buckers is most definitely not in da house!:lol:

Although they have got 'Let's Get Ready to Rumble'......

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget there's a really BIG bit in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' so for Christ's sake start low and leave yourself somewhere to go otherwise she might end up giving you mouth-to-mouth.

And not in the originally intended way either.

But that's the part when everyone sings along and, if you're Buckley, you can just start lipsynching! :lol:

But that's the part when everyone sings along and, if you're Buckley, you can just start lipsynching! :lol:

I thought this was a comment on my old DJing technique for a moment! (I guess I could get Dempsey to come and do the work and just stand there looking pretty!:lol:)

Back