Karaoke Choices For Tuneless Fools!

I reckon with a bit of practice you could nail "I wanna sex you up" by Color Me Badd.

tick tock y'don't stop.....:lol:

I thought this was a comment on my old DJing technique for a moment! (I guess I could get Dempsey to come and do the work and just stand there looking pretty!:lol:)
I know what you mean... I've tried, I can't beat-match either :lol:
(but I can sing ;))

:lol:
Well done!! (if you're serious...)

Wait a second... you mean Dec 31, 2003? I was there! At the Cross! :lol:

:lol:
Well done!! (if you're serious...)

Wait a second... you mean Dec 31, 2003? I was there! At the Cross! :lol:

I'll have to dig out the flyer to check if it was 2002 into 2003, or 2003 into 2004. Did you see Barbie and Tom or The Scoobies? They were there if I recall correctly...

I'll have to dig out the flyer to check if it was 2002 into 2003, or 2003 into 2004. Did you see Barbie and Tom or The Scoobies? They were there if I recall correctly...

Hello :lol:

I believe it was 2003 into 2004 but don't quote me on that :lol:

Jazzy played the midnight set if I recall, twas a good night.

Hello :lol:

I believe it was 2003 into 2004 but don't quote me on that :lol:

Jazzy played the midnight set if I recall, twas a good night.
Funny! No, I didn't see Babs, Tom or the Scoobies because I didn't know any of you then. I only started posting on here the following April (was a lurker up until that point :lol:).

I was there with Irina and a couple of friends from Moscow who were also in London for the holidays. It was actually our second choice event.... The End was sold out so we went from there to the Cross.

Which archway were you "playing" in, Buckster?

Funny! No, I didn't see Babs, Tom or the Scoobies because I didn't know any of you then. I only started posting on here the following April (was a lurker up until that point :lol:).

I was there with Irina and a couple of friends from Moscow who were also in London for the holidays. It was actually our second choice event.... The End was sold out so we went from there to the Cross.

Which archway were you "playing" in, Buckster?

Middle or small one I think. 'We played' there quite a few times and it blurs into one.

Gold star on the song suggestion btw sir! I owe you a beer. Ouch! Even typing 'beer' makes me feel slightly sick.

My favourite karaoke moment ever was in Greece. I did My Way, but the Sid Vicious version (which I don't think many of the audience were familiar with). :lol: I can't sing but I can shout...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back