Just wondering what pets do Spotlighters have?....

Helen989

Ok so I'll start...a 5 year old 6 and a half stone Rotweiller called Theo...very cute (IMO) and friendly, mum, dad and sisters have all competed at Crufts, he loves to bring you a present when you walk through the door, usually a shoe or squeaky toy but his best yet has been a bottle of Budweiser that was on the stairs! (unopended though) :)

A cat called Barney we recently had from the rscpa rescue centre.....Sarah wanted to brings about 20 of them home

Ok so I'll start...a 5 year old 6 and a half stone Rotweiller called Theo...very cute (IMO) and friendly, mum, dad and sisters have all competed at Crufts, he loves to bring you a present when you walk through the door, usually a shoe or squeaky toy but his best yet has been a bottle of Budweiser that was on the stairs! (unopended though) :)

We used to have rotties. Lovely dogs, very missunderstood :lol:

Got 2 of these now
bullmastiff_h02.jpg

Again, bullmastiffs are missunderstood. Very very affectionate dogs, very loyal, and also make decent guard dogs.

But they dont half drool, rmember turner and hooch :confused:

Arrr Bull Mastiffs are sooo cute, but I have to say the dribble does slightly put me off owning one, here's my boy as a pup.....

and a more recent one....

Your right, very often misunderstood, I hate it when people look sternly at me in the park with him when there's a little terrier type (I love all dogs mind) running around snapping at everyone that goes near it.

I couldn't go to the dogs/cats home as I'd be too upset...if I rescue in the future someone else will need to go and pick for me.

We've got 2 Lakeland Terriers which we got from a Dog Rescue Centre just over 2 years ago.

Danny is the loveliest most friendly dog in the world, Lottie is completely mad :lol:

Best thing we ever ever ever did, getting 2 doggies :D

this is our cat Bibou,founded in the street 12 years ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've a 6 year old cat called seymore...
He just had surgery, but he still rocks!

317057.jpg

J

Last edited by a moderator:
I've none as i live in an apartment and work during the day so it wouldn't be fair to leave dogs holed up all day (probably destroy the place) but my mum has 2 gorgeous dogs Max and Brandy,i must post up some photos of them soon.:)

Arrr Bull Mastiffs are sooo cute, but I have to say the dribble does slightly put me off owning one, here's my boy as a pup.....

and a more recent one....

Your right, very often misunderstood, I hate it when people look sternly at me in the park with him when there's a little terrier type (I love all dogs mind) running around snapping at everyone that goes near it.

I couldn't go to the dogs/cats home as I'd be too upset...if I rescue in the future someone else will need to go and pick for me.

beautiful :)

I have a dog called Geezer, he's about 6. Got him just over 4 years ago from a rescue centre. Cross between a whippet & lab apparently. He's lush. And has massive ears!

a german shepherd called "Mick" with about 33 kg´s. He is nearly 10 years old and more a sheep then a dog in his mood & mind :D

Back