"just fvck" info - at last!!

McRackin

Super Moderator
when asked in this forum about the dont smoke cigarettes, dont take any drugs, dont go out at night, just fvck tune dj gee revealed this:

Beachbum Gee said:
the Just Fxxk track is herd at Bora Bora and nowhere else, it's by :twisted: Sorry i promised him i wouldn't tell, but at least you know where you can hear it

a well informed little
birdy.gif
told me some more about this famous song:

name :arrow: just fvck
author :arrow: tom neville
producer :arrow: tom neville and gee moore
availability :arrow: first on the next bora bora cd - later probably released by an american label

there are only two copies worldwide at the moment: one for tom and one for gee!! :twisted:

DJGee_face_120.jpg

Macky (listening "just fvck"
fing22.gif
)

nice one mcrackin. i'm sure a lot of people will be glad to find this out. However, i assume it'll be a while till its out and i'm not sure how widely it will be distributed...

dam0 said:
i'm not sure how widely it will be distributed

apparently there are lots of labels interested - specially american labels!! :eek:

basilea said:
I just downloaded it on soulseek

you wish!! :lol:

(i have it on tape recorded off the radio :p )

DJGee_beach_120.jpg

McRackin said:
basilea said:
I just downloaded it on soulseek
you wish!! :lol:
(i have it on tape recorded off the radio :p )

You bet I do. This tune has following me all over message boards some months ago. And I NEVER heard it (only been to BB once this summer, shame on me :cry: ) Now I'm really curious how it sounds. Hey, good text :lol:

'Take u inside' was also very popular but the distribution was poop. Hope its not the same.

why is it that two of the best tunes i've heard this year:

electrogee & take u inside

cannot be bought anywhere, if i had these tunes in my box i could get any party rocking!!! :cry:

monkehUK said:
why is it that two of the best tunes i've heard this year:

electrogee & take u inside

cannot be bought anywhere, if i had these tunes in my box i could get any party rocking!!! :cry:

I've been searching them as well on the pages of the last releases into internet and nothing... as well nothing in the import music shops of my town... snif snif... :cry: :cry:

like i said b4, distribution they use is utter shod! Take u inside is over a year old though. Someone on this forum did pick up a whitelabel of it but it wasnt even labelled as 'take u inside'. It was just called bora-bora or somethin like that!

dam0 said:
like i said b4, distribution they use is utter shod! Take u inside is over a year old though. Someone on this forum did pick up a whitelabel of it but it wasnt even labelled as 'take u inside'. It was just called bora-bora or somethin like that!

But how is the name of the tune?? :?: :confused:
Take u inside?? :eek:
or Just fvuck??? 8)

I'm talking about a different song m8. 'Take u inside' is another song by dj gee. the song in question is called "just fvck" as mcrackin said b4.

House-Lover-Germany said:
hey basilea, when will you be online on soulseek so that we can browse your files? help us! now :lol:

Hi Houselover

Look at the text at the end of my initial message.. :oops:

Back