"just fvck" info - at last!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC00023.JPG

Trawling thru the HMV website on new up and coming releases as I do every week, on page 18 out of 24, I came across this today;

Just Fvck
Tom Neville - Release date: 19-1-2004 / AMATO

12" £5.99

:D :D :D

DJ Soulman said:
Trawling thru the HMV website on new up and coming releases as I do every week, on page 18 out of 24, I came across this today;
Just Fvck
12" £5.99

Please... could you tell me the web adress?? :?: :?: I can't find it... :rolleyes:

trestrazos said:
DJ Soulman said:
Just Fvck
12" £5.99

Please... could you tell me the web adress?? :?: :?: I can't find it... :rolleyes:

have you tried www.hmv.co.uk

I wasn't that taken with it either, although im sure if i heard in at bora bora i'd be loving it... its all about attaching feelings to the tunes... :rolleyes: :p

yeah i heard it on sebbys show and i wasnt that bothered about it. plenty of other tunes like it, i guess its just the lyrics that got people hooked.

Yeah Dam0, I'm much prefering Tom Nevilles other remixes, i reckon i could make a wicked set with a few of those puppies... hmm theres something i might try! :p

Back