just booked a stay in Jet

P

pachabloke80

I just booked a room at jet for september....ahh!! cant wait to get there for the closing parties!! anyone else stayin at jet from sept 6-23??

We're going on 6th Sept for 2 wks but we're staying in Bali Beach Appts, they're still part of Jet but they're the luxury ones but all on same complex. I just decided I need a few more home comforts this year at my age :p

Barbie said:
We're going on 6th Sept for 2 wks but we're staying in Bali Beach Appts, they're still part of Jet but they're the luxury ones but all on same complex. I just decided I need a few more home comforts this year at my age :p

Wish I could afford those :(

great news barbie!....we should meet up out there...itll be fun to see peeps from the forum....i might have to make a shirt that says pachabloke on it so I can meet more people from the forum.

-the bloke

pachabloke80 said:
great news barbie!....we should meet up out there...itll be fun to see peeps from the forum....i might have to make a shirt that says pachabloke on it so I can meet more people from the forum.

-the bloke

Definitely, it would be rude not to, esp as we're virtually going to be neighbours for a fortnight :D

regretably i won't be in jet but i'll make sure i'm there to touch base.

can't wait

Barbie said:
kitten's head said:
Wish I could afford those :(

I'm just hoping they're worth the extra pennies :rolleyes: :?:

You should get timeshare.. RCI.. I pay £200 for 5 star appartment due to swapping weeks... gotta get in early though. (as in one year in advance)

Defo there July 26 (1 week)
September 19th (1 week)

or maybe right from june-october.. may have big job lined up (fingers crossed)

pachabloke80 said:
I just booked a room at jet for september....ahh!! cant wait to get there for the closing parties!! anyone else stayin at jet from sept 6-23??

did you stay there last year.............i did it was awesome.....:) great place.......you're gonna be there on the 6th....u'r missing the PVD and tiesto(hopefully) on the 4th... i guess he'll be there the following week....anyway how much did you pay for the jet
i'm going aug30-sep5
nik

no...ive never stayed at Jet....the first yr i was at the hotel right across the street from pacha and last yr i was in ibiza town. Im gonna catch the cream closing party with pvd and tiesto....plus pvd has been here in sd 6 times this yr. Ive only heard good things about Jet, but to tell u the truth i dont care about the quality...i just want a room with a door that has a lock so that i can throw my crap in there while im out clubbin and at bora bora....i get my sleep at bora bora on the lounge chairs so i dont even care about the beds(not for sleepin anyways, only extracurricular activities). Sux we are gonna miss each other by a day.

-the bloke

jigsaw said:
You should get timeshare.. RCI.. I pay £200 for 5 star appartment due to swapping weeks... gotta get in early though. (as in one year in advance)

Defo there July 26 (1 week)
September 19th (1 week)

or maybe right from june-october.. may have big job lined up (fingers crossed)

That's pretty good. How did you find out about it?

Yeah, i never thought about that, a time-share. Well worth it prob as long as you get your dates in early. Maybe have to check that out when im over...

Will be at Jet also

Hello all,

Just booked an apartment at Jet for Aug 7-12. Does anyone know if it's a good weekend to go (party-wise). Anyone know which DJ's will be spinning where?

Is renting a car absolutely necessary or is the Disco Bus I've heard about sufficient for getting to the clubs and back to the hotel? Does it run regularly or are we likely to be left stranded somewhere on the isle?

Hope you can help!
Thanks so much

Jet: Strict on # of people in room?

Hi!

I booked a size A2 apartment at Jet, which is usually for 3-5 people. Anyone know how easy or difficult it is to have a 6th person stay with us?

Thanks!

See you in Ibiza!!!!

:lol:

Back