just booked a stay in Jet

Re: Jet: Strict on # of people in room?

vernazza said:
Hi!

I booked a size A2 apartment at Jet, which is usually for 3-5 people. Anyone know how easy or difficult it is to have a 6th person stay with us?

Thanks!

See you in Ibiza!!!!

:lol:

Easy there's no security at Jet. You don't even need to go past Reception to get to most rooms.

Re: Jet: Strict on # of people in room?

Barbie said:
Easy there's no security at Jet. You don't even need to go past Reception to get to most rooms.

Excellent! Thanks for the info :)

hey.. here are the pics of the Jet apts from the site below

Pic 139 -- Outside Jet apartments 7AM!! urgg..
Pic 145, 149, 152, 326 .. inside our apt lots of space! three single beds, one queen!

jet apartments

just booked a stay at jet apartments from june 22nd- june 30th. Anyone else there at that time?

Hey...I am staying at the Jet apartments June 21 - 24! We will have to say hi! JC22...what is your name??

Lisa

hey Lisa-

My name is Jarrod. Me and a buddy of mine will be at jet from the 22rd through the 30th. it's my first time in Ibiza, I can't wait. Are you only in Ibiza for 3 days?

Hey Jarrod. Yeah, me and my friend are stopping by for 3 days. This is a stop on big trip around Europe. I am sure once I am there I will not want to leave though. Are you from California?

lisa

orangemamma said:
Hey Jarrod. Yeah, me and my friend are stopping by for 3 days. This is a stop on big trip around Europe. I am sure once I am there I will not want to leave though. Are you from California?

lisa

advice...

f*** the rest of "europia" off and stay there..

you'll only pine for it once your sat inside a snotty, rainy, arrogant french cafe..

yeah I am from San Diego, CA. Orginally from Los angeles though. I will actually be in Amsterdam for three days and London for two, then it's off to Ibiza for 8 days. Where else are you going besides Ibiza?

Back