Just a few general Ibiza observations from last week

haha The green/blue divide is something I tread very carefully on mate ?

A famous Gateshead lad fell foul of this in the late 90s with his flute playing shenanigans up in Glasgow ?‍♂️?

haha The green/blue divide is something I tread very carefully on mate ?

A famous Gateshead lad fell foul of this in the late 90s with his flute playing shenanigans up in Glasgow ?‍♂️?
I’m from the Green side fella but live in North Tyneside for 15 years. Can’t believe he got totally off with that trial last week, mental.

I’m from the Green side fella but live in North Tyneside for 15 years. Can’t believe he got totally off with that trial last week, mental.

ah good on you, must be something down here that you like to keep you here for 15 years mate.

I was also shocked with the Gazza case, saved by the dentist! Most bizarre thing I ever heard.

He's up there on geordie legend status with Moaty, Viv Graham, Biffa Bacon and the bloke that punched the police horse.

Newcastle is still a stronghold of masculinity.

Never Scottish - not a bottle of buckfast in sight?

Rest fits though!

Always makes me laugh when we are sitting on the rocks near Mambo's awaiting the sunset, chilled out vibe and people from all over the globe generally looking cool whilst getting their photo taken as they are making that loveheart sign with their fingers and thumbs against the setting sun.

Then Jim & Ken come bobbing along with their Bucky bottles and casually calling each other a 'Bawbag' etc ??

Was a particular day when it lashed down. We went a walk up the Wezza expecting it to be quiet. Total opposite! The Highlander was banging and everyone had been in there getting on it all day. Hats off to the Jocks, they don't f*** about. DJ was blasting out some of that classic Clubland rubbish, you know the constant mashup of nalin and Kane etc. Everyone was loving it ? he randomly dropped in an Abba song, and much to my surprise the pub really rocked to it! Never thought I'd see that in Ibiza 'Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight'

Y’all probably thought that I’d had a few too many disco biscuits after I reported this, but I saw on the news yesterday that ABBA are making a comeback 🕺💃

I get flashbacks to this crazy night in the Highlander in 2019 every time I hear that Gimme Gimme Gimme song 😄

Good times are coming 😍

Y’all probably thought that I’d had a few too many disco biscuits after I reported this, but I saw on the news yesterday that ABBA are making a comeback 🕺💃

I get flashbacks to this crazy night in the Highlander in 2019 every time I hear that Gimme Gimme Gimme song 😄

Good times are coming 😍

Lol! It's 3:28 am here in the states and I can't tell you how much I needed this thread!

I've been too busy since getting home last month to write my trip report, this post motivated me to write it up soon.

Epic trip report @AntonioGeordio. Bravo!

Always makes me laugh when we are sitting on the rocks near Mambo's awaiting the sunset, chilled out vibe and people from all over the globe generally looking cool whilst getting their photo taken as they are making that loveheart sign with their fingers and thumbs against the setting sun.

Then Jim & Ken come bobbing along with their Bucky bottles and casually calling each other a 'Bawbag' etc ??

*Mambo

Lol! It's 3:28 am here in the states and I can't tell you how much I needed this thread!

I've been too busy since getting home last month to write my trip report, this post motivated me to write it up soon.

Epic trip report @AntonioGeordio. Bravo!

Thought you were quiet mate, I’ll look forward to your trip report :D I hope you had a good one!

I actually chose a holiday to Ibiza over a family wedding in 2019 😮

It ruffled quite a few people’s feathers at the time, but looking back it was 100% the right thing to do lol.

Ibiza is always a good idea, as they say 🤣

Saw this in the list of new posts - how could I have missed this great trip report??? So I started reading it... bald men in their 40s and hen parties on the flight to IBZ - check. Then there was a queue in front of Eden... wait... what year is it? :oops:

Thanks for writing this back when the world was in order, and I hope we will soon see new trip reports like this!

Oh man my last Ibiza trip was actually Sept 1 - 15 2019. Coulda met up! Stayed in PDB first week and San Antonio second. I felt my trip restarting when I switched over to San Antonio. They were definitely giving out free wristbands to Es Paradis one night.

Back