June vs. September

yeah I am but have heard so much about June and how lovely and lagerlout-free it is.....ive done July, August and Sept now - time to try june as well so I can judge for myself...dont mind it´s quieter but want to go to the opening parties

I've been in June and September and I think temperature wise they're about the same, not too hot, but certainly not cold.

I think June and September are the two best months to go to Ibiza for sure!

uhhhemmmm bad experience with space and wanna try again but not on sundays, too many people...i guess the nite I went was just bad luck!

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhhhemmmm bad experience with space and wanna try again but not on sundays, too many people...i guess the nite I went was just bad luck!

It's such a shame, if you have a bad night at a club it does put you off going again, I know what you mean.

Ibiza-girlie said:
yeah i heard so much good about it....but hey: it deserves a second chance even though i prefer trancet stuff

I'm more into trance, but I went to Space for the first time in September and I absolutely loved it and couldn't believe I had missed out on it for so many years - I would definately try to go next year, I can't wait to go again!!!! ;)

Has to be September for me. If you go in June, you'll come home and just want to back out again, at least if you go in September, the season is pretty much finished.

Far less busy in September compared to July and August too and weather is stil nice.

kitten's head said:
Has to be September for me. If you go in June, you'll come home and just want to back out again, at least if you go in September, the season is pretty much finished.

You get round that by doing both ;)

Back