Junction 2 London

Would still like to go but have left it too late realistically. Although if anyone has a guestlist hookup 😉 I’m sure I could convince someone to go with me

I went to Junction 2 when it was last at Boston Manor 4 years ago and it was truly fantastic. Bridge stage and stage in the woods are my favourites. You can still get tickets on ticketswap, the only reliable second-hand ticket provider. Some friday tickets still going for less than 60 quid.

EDIT: And I'm going on the friday as well!

I’m going Saturday , can’t wait. Hoping there is at least some trains from Brighton

With the rail strikes you will probably see resell prices drop over the next week I suspect

Havent been on here in a minute. Im going tomorrow and not saturday as weather looks shocking. Going to do Fabric after j2 aswell with Dvs1. The clashes tomorrow are horrid.

Also anyone got any cheap fri ticket? Mate needs one

Last edited:
Despite the weather yesterday was decent. Really good, older crowd as well. Predictably the Bridge was 1 in 1 out with long queues for Nina Kraviz & CDW. DJ Tennis & Carlita set worked well for the time. Beyer & Cirez D back to back was solid as expected.

Felt a bit sorry for the Quad stage, for such a large space and the weather it was pretty bare most times I went past.

Look forward to next year!

Dixon was the star of the show for me on Friday.
Not sure how or where he keeps finding these tracks, always new and sounding amazing.
I always end up wanting more than 2 hours with him.

Saw Beyer and Prydz in Brighton yesterday was great the weather improved from Saturday. Prydz was ok but Beyer and Cristoph were better for me.

Back