JULY16 - Biscuits, Drama and Romance

I have a great story about a restaurant bill blowing away when we were sitting outside.it was an expensive place up dalt villa,I was a bit wired from night before and very fragile.it wasn't the bill as such just the receipt what we ordered.so I panicked because it was gone and my mrs was laughing saying they will have a copy Not to worry.so the food came out,the waiter put it down and said" bon appetite" to which I said "it blew away":confused: he said "pardon" the receipt it blew away I said...:eek: and he walked away even more confused.. my mrs was pissing herself at this stage and so were the people beside us..So what I heard when the waiter said "bon appetite "was "Where's the receipt." It blew away I answered...:lol:

Great review, perfect to read on a rainy Tuesday!

Quick sorty form Greece last year, I was sat having dinner with the missus and the Greek waiter was chatting away to us, the food and wine was lovely and the waves were crashing nearby. Due to years of being a Dj and clubber my ears are pretty much battered so when he asked us "Have you heard of Greek mythology" My girlfriend says "Yes of course"
I had a think about it and replied with " No, wheres that!?":rolleyes:

Back