july weather

sexki11en said:
Lol. Im really careful at the start (mostly too careful) but use the coconut oil on the last few days, Gonna go on the sunbed before I go this year to make sure I turn a decent colour.

Ive been going on the sunbeds since May last year :lol: . It does help if you build a base first, thats why i wasnt as caucious. Were there for 10 days this year opefully so get an extra 3 days to sun ourselves. Every min counts :p

mambobirdette said:
sexki11en said:
Lol. Im really careful at the start (mostly too careful) but use the coconut oil on the last few days, Gonna go on the sunbed before I go this year to make sure I turn a decent colour.

Ive been going on the sunbeds since May last year :lol: . It does help if you build a base first, thats why i wasnt as caucious. Were there for 10 days this year opefully so get an extra 3 days to sun ourselves. Every min counts :p
You pair are obsessed! If the tan is so important then why dont you both just spend longer on the sunbeds?? ;)

macdonsj said:
i like the heat tho' - just lie back and sweat
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ibz069.jpg

Im headin to Ibiza for first time this year, with mates who've been before. If the weathers gonna be that hot i aint leaving the beach :lol:

Back