~~~~~ jordan ~~~~~

N

nikki_406

jordan wot u think o her bonnie or not i think shes bonnie and george

uhh her, i saw her at china white once uhh she was awful - sad thingi s, is that if she didnt go over the top - she could maybe be somewhat pretty

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh her, i saw her at china white once uhh she was awful - sad thingi s, is that if she didnt go over the top - she could maybe be somewhat pretty

she used to be dead fit b4 she had the enhancement... i mean wasnt like she was flat chested back then...

still, her body - and i wouldnt go near (or home) with her (like i had a hope in hell anyway!)... i prefer my women to be all natural...

She's too O.T.T If she didnt overdo it she's probably be pretty but her boobs are way too big also. She looks like a blow up doll

At a nightclub opening in Ireland recently, she pissed into a pint glass cause she could'nt be bothered going to the toliet. Classy.. :rolleyes: :eek:

Must say I don't really like her looks ... and her boobs are a bit toooooooooo false ... credit to her though, she's obviously making money out of what she's got .. (or not, depending on how you see her).

mambobirdette said:
ED CASE said:
At a nightclub opening in Ireland recently, she pissed into a pint glass cause she could'nt be bothered going to the toliet. Classy.. :rolleyes: :eek:

:eek: that is just disgusting, the dirty bitch

unfortunately, a lot of people (male and female) use the excuse of being pissed, to do dirty disgusting things like that... and theyre usually egged on by mates, who think it funny... or wont say nowt!

:x

Back