Jon Sa Trinxa

Just catching up on the 2019 Summer Mix Part 1 & 2 and it really is just superb as always from Jon! Absolutely adore this record below from part 2 - perfectly blissful Balearic vibes, I can just picture in my mind's eye how amazing it must be to hear this on the golden sands of Ses Salinas

i like Jon, as i bought his usb key (50€ 6/10 test & approved by myself ) last year but i enjoyed more the Dj rodspin at Jockey club (on monday) on sunday for his mixes (Ethno House) on usb key (50€ test & approved by myself 9/10)
Don't know if he sell a usb key with mixes different from last year...

Not a classic today, the music was a bit flat and crowd didn't get involved, but still good fun. Mostly spent in the water. Saw some capsized boat on its side - and the lifeguard kept blowing a whistle to warn off the nosey parkers! Then the road back was very slow - cops at the roundabout after dc10 pulling loadsa cars over..

The boat is there since June I heard... It was already there when I was on the island in early July...

Anyone know when it closes for 2019 season?

I believe they often make it a little depending on the weather? as in if it's sunny and warm they close later but if they see that there's bad weather coming in for a week they'll shut earlier. I'm not sure but I do think that's how it worked with sa trinxa.

I believe they often make it a little depending on the weather? as in if it's sunny and warm they close later but if they see that there's bad weather coming in for a week they'll shut earlier. I'm not sure but I do think that's how it worked with sa trinxa.
Thanks Stivi

Jon announced in a reply on his facebook that his last time at Sa Trinxa this year would be 9th of October.

I'll be there :-D

Back