Jon Sa Trinxa

A friend is in Sa trinxa since midday :cool:, hope to catch him this long weekend
Food for me looks like OK but i wont eat there as not cheap...im just fine with pan aioli, sparkling water & Sangria white cava with friends.

We dont have same definition of fair..meal at 8-12€ max (more 17e average at Sa trinxa) with fries such as Comida bar San juan in beginnin of harbor.
For me its like place such as Ashram cala conte , u pay more for the view than for the food, so a lunch at ibz town is always a good idea.
Same apply for la torre del mar, nice vibes good music where i ve already eat..but i wont eat anymore :D was still starving after eating:lol:

sure its fair if u compare to drinks club :spank:

you're joking right?

erm...compared to all other restaurants on that beach and on es cavallet, I would actually quite agree .

no one has said it is cheap. but it is one of ibiza's most famous daytime hangout spots and also think that, considering that, they aren't taking the piss with their prices.

always depends with what you are comparing really...

hmm, I guess it depends on your budget. I found the food over-priced especially for what it was. You're paying for the location. I still love it as a bar though

name one place on salinas or es cavallet beach you don't think is overpriced...

price wasnt not so fair ive decide to buy two Sa trinxa tshirt last time one white one black 20€ each :D & just have sparkling water
jockey club pricey
la escollera Es cavallet, not cheap, because of small portion of paella 1/4 :mad: if u compare to el carmen cal de hort
Ive ate el chiringay, not cheap but OK.
If in ibiza i ll have a go to el chiringuito, i guess price is not cheap there same as jockey club?

you're joking right?

of course it's not "cheap". with 'fair' I mean when comparing it to other places that are like sa trinxa. for trendy restaurants and beach clubs it is fair prices, of course you can't compare it to the menu del dia of a residents restaurant in san carlos.

the only price comparison I have in that area is with the restaurant-bar opposite Pepita's (I don't recall the name) which I thought offered much better value for its set menu (the food wasn't anything special at either though imo) but obv you're away from all the action

the only price comparison I have in that area is with the restaurant-bar opposite Pepita's (I don't recall the name) which I thought offered much better value for its set menu (the food wasn't anything special at either though imo) but obv you're away from all the action

...which makes it not really comparable in my humble opinion.

I will say it again - es trinxa is not cheap. but it is definitely more sensible in pricing than any of the other restaurants that are located right on the beach on salinas or es cavallet beach.

It’s a family place, no it’s not cheap but they aren’t completely doing you...and it doesn’t matter who you are or what you order everyone is treated equal. Can’t ask for more on one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. A plate of jamon there is a proper plate of jamon - yes it might be 20 euros but you get value. No nasty surprises when you get the bill and nothing wanky about the place. Beats a 40 Euro tuna tartar at the next place down any day!

^ ^I know this is the wrong place for this, was looking back at last years notes.
San An, pint and glass of tinto delivered to table; 'would you like a little something'
ah, ok, some olives, a big bowl brought over. another round, same again, 'something else'? just smiled.
Massive plate of Jamon Serrano arrives, I do my best. Bill, €8. Won't name the place but previously served Estrella Galicia, now it's Cruzcampo, oh well, some people might remember.....

Last edited:
15 years ago all the chiringuito ( if I can still call it chiringuito for most of them ) on Salinas or es cavallet were more or less all on the same price , the majority increase the price a lot a lot so yeah sa trinxa is not cheap at all but haven’t follow the other in Term of pricing and also still have is true spirit and haven’t sell out ...

i don t have money for food there, just enough for a pepsi but i bought his usb mix key with 16 mixes 50€ :cool:
Same at jockey club, double expresso & 2 mix cds 10€ each from Rodspin :cool:
Mates were having cocktails, big spenders :D

Back