Jon Sa Trinxa

I hope it stays exactly as it is forever. Plenty of other places for after hours. Sa trinxa works fine as it is. Look at cafe del mar and the rest of the sunset strip and what happened when it got too big.

Totally agree. I believe sa Trinxa is a place that truly keeps the original energies of the hipi spirit that ibiza once was, back in the 60-70's.

The jockey club is unrecognizable now.. used to love going there before sa trinxa.. We're blessed sa trinxa has stayed the way it is for so long..:)

I hope it stays exactly as it is forever. Plenty of other places for after hours. Sa trinxa works fine as it is. Look at cafe del mar and the rest of the sunset strip and what happened when it got too big.

I know what you mean but I just find it such a wrench to have to leave so early, just when I'm getting my buzz on. Anything indoors always feels anticlimactic after that - I'm not sure if there is anywhere where you can dance on the sand in the dark. I guess it is totally illegal these days? In BCN loads of people gather on the sand on 23 June for San Juan, but that's just people sat around drinking beers and smoking whilst someone plays a guitar, no real dancing though. Something I miss from the old days

hello all, legend is back, El Clodenis in San Rafael reopens its doors tomorrow friday with a cuban jazz concert in front of the church of San Rafael at 9 pm sharp. we would be most delighted to see you and celebrate!

inside el clodenis: dimitri + pinky williams + jon sa trinxa

19145792_949994571808050_3377537785735493244_n.jpg

I know what you mean but I just find it such a wrench to have to leave so early, just when I'm getting my buzz on. Anything indoors always feels anticlimactic after that - I'm not sure if there is anywhere where you can dance on the sand in the dark. I guess it is totally illegal these days? In BCN loads of people gather on the sand on 23 June for San Juan, but that's just people sat around drinking beers and smoking whilst someone plays a guitar, no real dancing though. Something I miss from the old days

With a drummer u can party anywhere

Jockey club i go only when my bro is on the decks, with the singer Akram it was mental, he poured hierbas on peopel mouth for them to cut a loose, or because of Rodspin dj

some spoltight bring a cd/usb player and play it at Sa trinxa beach :rolleyes:o_O

Turn it off Bro, some people travel from all over the world to listen to Jon!
thnak lord ur neighbors didnt thew u to the sea :lol:
he switch off his player

Monday b4 Dc10 circoloco, chillout time at Sa trinxa as close by
Paradise time at Salinas b4 Hell in Dc10 :D then back to earth (home) Tuesday morning

Last edited:
MMmmmm do you know this feeling ?
Drinking a rosé sangria blended with a cava bottle + good meal (always good) ... under the palm three leafs ... in front of the "little dj house" then walking on the green pontoon diving into the see and repeat of course
For me it ll be in 1 week ;-)
probably followed by many gin tonic
PS : price are more expansive on the sand than in the hut :-D

Back