Jon Sa Trinxa

i actually can't wait to return there - so much fun

just a shame it finishes so early - Is there no way their hours can be extended?

I guess the policia would freak out at prospect of a total free for all on the beach in the dark

Always a day at sa trinxa when we go. Love the place. Actually had a s**g in the sea last summer. I think the couple sat next to us had done the same also. When we sat back down on the beach me and the guy took a swig of our sangria and sort of nodded at each other.. i guess it was s**g nod maybe. Joking aside always a good crowd and a great atmosphere and some nice food. Good taste of Balearic vibe. Love it..

Balearic is music you'd never dream of dancing to and loving it like you just heard fckin Rez for the first time in some big super club in the mid 90's phil Collins,elo john grant and bon iver were all played at sa trinxa ,laid back remixs of great artists just slightly edited to give the feeling a loving touch. The party is far from over,you dont have to look far either..I could of gone to 4 great partys last weekend all free or donation for some charity. Food,drinks and dj who care till 6 am..:)
Efterklang a Danish band,it´s not Balearic but like Elbow type music.

Seriously magical place for me. Probably on balance prefer a nice long day here to a night in a club these days.
I totally agree ;-) I'm a Sa Trinxa addict! I even now rent a house in Salines to be nearer ;-)

Btw last year every time I went on a Friday the party was going stronger than the other days... more people dancing on the music,... Is there a reason? Maybe some locals are partying after working all week? It was Franco Moiraghi deejaying every Friday if I remember correctly...

Ive never been to Sa trinxa on a Friday (even i like what Franck do) ,always mon wed the days whre jon mix, even i didn't catch him for closing 16 as too much event :spank:, i ve catch german dj Marco Miller & it was great mix too.
Does the place rocks (they put more house music than chill out ones)after the sunset or chillout sleepy mood? what time Sa trinxa close?

I bring a lot of spotlights there (as some never experienced it even comin to ibz more thna 10 times) even the famous chepitobiz :D @Nobbie Q do u know this canadian fellow? :lol: (sometimes u do favour to people & when seeing at the end their consideration about u :rolleyes:) & all enjoy the place.

Ive never been to Sa trinxa on a Friday (even i like what Franck do) ,always mon wed the days whre jon mix, even i didn't catch him for closing 16 as too much event :spank:, i ve catch german dj Marco Miller & it was great mix too.
Does the place rocks (they put more house music than chill out ones)after the sunset or chillout sleepy mood? what time Sa trinxa close?

I bring a lot of spotlights there (as some never experienced it even comin to ibz more thna 10 times) even the famous chepitobiz :D & all enjoy the place.

it finishes at 8/9 (pm)

I was pretty taken aback the first time I went because I had assumed it was all gonna be cafe del mar-style beatless horizontal music but it was actually pretty lively

the parades along the sand are bit annoying but you get used to it

"A

State

Of

Trance"

they chant in your face, whether you like it or not.

(whilst a load of 40 year old poseurs lying on the sand quietly roll their eyes as if to say 'do we look like the kind of people who would go to ASOT'?!)

only A.S.O.T girl performers worth :lol: same for Swag/supermartXé girls parade :D
aug 5th 16 , hangin with 2 polska girlz working at top 21 pdb..that subliminal tank top :cool:
13912471_10208205964119440_1807722952564535770_n.jpg

Back