Jon Sa Trinxa

I don't think it's always the same day(s). he's got a facebook account which is open though and there he normally announces it beforehand.

usually monday wednesday 2.00pm 8.00pm otherwise he ll warn people through his fb page if its not monday wednesday...didnt have time to catch him for opening ...

it's been mondays and wednesdays for years now, yes (he also posted this on his fb a couple of days ago). my usual pre-cocoon daytime activity :) every year.

I hope that somewhere in the ether there is a recording from 22 September because that was the dumbest, yet funniest DJ set I'd heard in years - pretty much every 80s pop hit you can think of with a kickdrum added. (REM U2 Patrick Swayze FFS!). I'm sure a sober replay at my desk wouldn't quite be the same.. It certainly wasn't Jon, may have been Franco Moiraghi playing that afternoon?

the best thing about it though is that everyone we were dancing with was really nice and relaxed, quite a few old timers who you sensed were making the most of some precious time off and good fun to be around - maybe a few amateur poseurs on the sand but not a hint of creatine anywhere...

I hope that somewhere in the ether there is a recording from 22 September because that was the dumbest, yet funniest DJ set I'd heard in years - pretty much every 80s pop hit you can think of with a kickdrum added. (REM U2 Patrick Swayze FFS!). I'm sure a sober replay at my desk wouldn't quite be the same.. It certainly wasn't Jon, may have been Franco Moiraghi playing that afternoon?

We heard a very similar set back in July last year and I ended up researching the DJ for the afternoon, it was quality cheese and made a lovely afternoon on the beach. I narrowed it down to Franco Moiraghi at the time and a quick check now on his FB shows he played on the 22/09. I remember now it was really difficult to find any mixes online for him.

Don't check his website btw, its like something Chabuddy G developed -

chabuddy-gs-tips-for-pulling-in-a-nightclub-body-image-1437487855.jpg

Balearic is music you'd never dream of dancing to and loving it like you just heard fckin Rez for the first time in some big super club in the mid 90's phil Collins,elo john grant and bon iver were all played at sa trinxa ,laid back remixs of great artists just slightly edited to give the feeling a loving touch. The party is far from over,you dont have to look far either..I could of gone to 4 great partys last weekend all free or donation for some charity. Food,drinks and dj who care till 6 am..:)

Last edited:
Back