Jon Sa Trinxa

anyone familiar with Bahramji? he's in the credits. looks like he's performed at Heart in the past. kurdish new age desert sound?

anyone familiar with Bahramji? he's in the credits. looks like he's performed at Heart in the past. kurdish new age desert sound?

yeah he's played some woomoon-esque nights in the last seasons. don't know him personally though.

yeah he's played some woomoon-esque nights in the last seasons. don't know him personally though.
I think the genre is..

Who's late to the party now ?

Jon isn't really ethno desert himself, is he? Or at least not what I heard last time on the beach. He now spends winters in far east which is where they all hibernate now!

First time I met Jon he was still known as Jonathan.. think it was 94 or 95. I told him years later at sa trinxa about us getting into Ku through a back door that Nick the Greek had a key for... Hope he mentions it in this documentary..

Looking forward to this... Hope he talks about the key to a back door of Ku back in the early 90s.. I was lucky to get in twice with Jonathan as he was known back then
with Sean Campbell and Sid &Nick from Rock Bar .they all had free entry but the buzz of going in the secret door was great..

I’ve been wanting to watch this for ages since someone on the forum posted the trailer a while back - I’ll be tuning in for this. Great find!
Yeah this I could watch.. those mc Muffin ones or the other this is iiibbbiiizzza one don't think they are for me...

Back