Jogging!!

addicted2ibiza

Is there anywhere to run around San An???? Im training and dont want to loose my fitness after 2weeks on the island!! I need a good 5mile to stretch my legs!!! Any suggestions??? Thanks!!!!

Run right round the bay - Start at Coastline on one side and run to Kumharas on the other - grab a drink, then run back - not sure how far but I would reckon its definitely over 5 miles...

I was thinking that too Robo - I do a lot of workouts and go running/ cycling/ skateboarding almost everyday but I honestly don't think i could run for 5 minutes in that heat, let alone 5 miles :lol:

oops sorry i-g thought you meant in ibiza - i like to go running here but i reckon I'd die if I ran from Coastline to Kumharas...

Whats the weather like with you at the mo - its a lovely day here in Aberdeen - perfect for my first weekend off after jacking in my weekend job :D

best exercise by far has got to be swimming, find yourself a nice long pool and swim swim swim.

Thanx all! Ill try the Kumerahs(Spelling?) run and let ya all know! Plus plenty of swimming off the coast of Formenterra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention 12 hour dance sessions ! :D Cant wait! 11 days to go!!!!

one question...why? jooging is bad enough here let alone in 30 degress of ibizian heat

Why - well because ill pile on weight drinking and loose my fitness and healthy glow if all's i do is sleep all day on the beach!!! 12mile a week best way!!!!

jogging

in the ibiza heat this is probley not the best option.

i woudl suggest swimming, either in a pool or in the sea.

jogging you are more than likly to get heat stroke.

i don't think anyone is complaining about the weather :lol: :lol:

in august it gets above 40, and it has been 30 around midnight....

:lol: :lol:

So your saying that it will still be too hot at 6 in the morn??? after my clubbing seshions!? and there goes my idea of sprinting home form es paradise!!! hehehe ill run furthur if iv had a few drinks! - and run off the calories too! But if its that hot at midnight I dread to think about early morn - i might melt!!! hehehehe

it has been that hot yes, but i'm not the weather man so i will not be able to tell you the exact temp :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i doubt you feel anything like runnning after a clubbing sesh!!

:lol: :lol:

When i used to be rather more sporty and fit (lol, first year or two i went ibiza, then it was all downhill :lol: ) i used to go for a jog with my mates down the bay in San an and then back up again. Used to go late afternoon, before/during sunset and try to get back to kumharas for the sunset....not too hot if you plenty to drink and just wear shorts and trainers :D

N8 said:
When i used to be rather more sporty and fit (lol, first year or two i went ibiza, then it was all downhill :lol: ) i used to go for a jog with my mates down the bay in San an and then back up again. Used to go late afternoon, before/during sunset and try to get back to kumharas for the sunset....not too hot if you plenty to drink and just wear shorts and trainers :D

Jesus N8 - while the sun is still up!!! I'm impressed. Thats quite a run - it just goes to show how unfit I am - I honestly reckon if I tried that, I would end up in hospital :lol:

Back