Jogging!!

:eek: ...Bet u any money u wont go for a single jog in Ibiza!!!!!
Relax and enjoy urself its ur holiday! ;)

markEg said:
N8 said:
When i used to be rather more sporty and fit (lol, first year or two i went ibiza, then it was all downhill :lol: ) i used to go for a jog with my mates down the bay in San an and then back up again. Used to go late afternoon, before/during sunset and try to get back to kumharas for the sunset....not too hot if you plenty to drink and just wear shorts and trainers :D

Jesus N8 - while the sun is still up!!! I'm impressed. Thats quite a run - it just goes to show how unfit I am - I honestly reckon if I tried that, I would end up in hospital :lol:

lol, if i tried it now i'd probably make it as far as Summum ;)

Keep meaning to start training again but just havent the time these days :(

know that feeling N8

Hey fergie mate - hows the practicing coming along - didn't expect to see you in here - thought you would have your head buried in your record box.

BTW Fergie - I was out sunbathing yesterday - and I've got sunburn!!!

I know, amazing - I was totally shocked this morning when I got up and could hardly move - not bad for up here eh? Didn't bother with sunscreen or anything so I s'pose thats wot i get...

Mark, yeah its going fine-got to buy myself some more records though. too many breakdowns etc in the ones i've got!

Was outside all day yesterday to. Was at work, but luckily that involves sunbathing all day :) :) Starting to get a very good tan already.

Back