Jet question

Clara

I know that plenty of you have stayed in the Jet apartments in Playa Den Bossa. I will be there from 24th August-7th September myself.

I was wondering if in the Jet Bossa if all the rooms faced the beach? I'm really not wanting one on the road if there are any.

kitten's head said:
I know that plenty of you have stayed in the Jet apartments in Playa Den Bossa. I will be there from 24th August-7th September myself.

I was wondering if in the Jet Bossa if all the rooms faced the beach? I'm really not wanting one on the road if there are any.

Not all rooms face the beach, you should be able to pay extra for sea view.

Do you know which bit of Jet you are in as well?? Some of the blocks are newer than others, if you can try and get one of the newer rooms as the older rooms are a bit skanky.

the ones that are close to the beach can be a bit noisy. do you want to be woken by kids in the pool at 8am?

there seems to be a 'german' bit, a 'family' bit and a 'clubber' bit at jet. i do think that us kids often get the bummest deal there.

rustywoo said:
the ones that are close to the beach can be a bit noisy. do you want to be woken by kids in the pool at 8am?

there seems to be a 'german' bit, a 'family' bit and a 'clubber' bit at jet. i do think that us kids often get the bummest deal there.

One year my room was fine but the other year we were in the $hit-hole bit, that's why I would never risk staying at Jet again in case they decided they didn't like look of me and put me there again lol :p

I don't know. I booked through Sunset, Thomas Cook if that helps. It says in the brochure it's the Jet Bossa ones which I think are probably the cheapo ones.

Travel agent seemed to think it would have a view...although this might just be of the carpark by Bora Bora!

I think I might try phoning the week beforehand to se what they can do.

kitten's head said:
I don't know. I booked through Sunset, Thomas Cook if that helps. It says in the brochure it's the Jet Bossa ones which I think are probably the cheapo ones.

Travel agent seemed to think it would have a view...although this might just be of the carpark by Bora Bora!

I think I might try phoning the week beforehand to se what they can do.

As well the newer ones have air conditioning which you have to pay for on arrival, the older ones don't even have air con :rolleyes: I'd definitely give them a ring before you go and check.

I think they might be the newer ones as I have the option of air conditioning (although I will be taking my trusty fan!)

kitten's head said:
I think they might be the newer ones as I have the option of air conditioning (although I will be taking my trusty fan!)

Yeah that sounds like you have got the newer option, they obviously liked the sound of you whereas they must have thought me and Tom were just a pair of scallies so they shoved us in a hut which just happens to be part of Jet :p ;)

Hi guys a bit of a stupid question really :oops: Are the Jet and Jet bossamar the same apartments as im sure the apartnments we are staying were not referred to as Jet Bossamar? Also we have a two bed room apartment, do you think we might end up in the scummy part of Jet or because these two bedrooms are quite limited, do you think they will be slightly newer? Thanks for your help guys in advance :D

Beryl the Peril said:
Hi guys a bit of a stupid question really :oops: Are the Jet and Jet bossamar the same apartments as im sure the apartnments we are staying were not referred to as Jet Bossamar? Also we have a two bed room apartment, do you think we might end up in the scummy part of Jet or because these two bedrooms are quite limited, do you think they will be slightly newer? Thanks for your help guys in advance :D

The apartments Bossa Mar are not the same as the normal Jet ones, they are the ones that are right on the end next to the carpark by Bora Bora. They are owned by Jet tho.

This link should explain the difference http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hotel-guide/accommodation_figueretas_i.htm

oi barb help ME

i booked the jets throught this site and no mention of sea view of air conditioning

means i'm getting the skanky ones doesn't it :cry: :cry: :cry:

james/stephen any of u can help me get a nice room since i did book it through here, amd going with an ibiza virgin who i want to make a real GOOD impression of ibiza to her

HELP :!: :eek:

klingclubber said:
oi barb help ME

i booked the jets throught this site and no mention of sea view of air conditioning

means i'm getting the skanky ones doesn't it :cry: :cry: :cry:

james/stephen any of u can help me get a nice room since i did book it through here, amd going with an ibiza virgin who i want to make a real GOOD impression of ibiza to her

HELP :!: :eek:

I think it's pot luck, we booked with same people both times we stayed at Jet, one time room was ok, the second time skanky.

You could ring them up/e-mail Jet direct and see if you can request seaview and room that has got aircon.

Barbie said:
I think it's pot luck, we booked with same people both times we stayed at Jet, one time room was ok, the second time skanky.

You could ring them up/e-mail Jet direct and see if you can request seaview and room that has got aircon.

yup will have to call, can u remind me some time as i'll forget i know i will minds a mush at the moement :D 8) :confused:

klingclubber said:
yup will have to call, can u remind me some time as i'll forget i know i will minds a mush at the moement :D 8) :confused:

And mine isn't :eek: Don't forget I was down to my last 3 brain cells after Ibiza, I've been trying to work on getting a few back but I'm still only up to 8 :rolleyes: :p

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

And mine isn't :eek: Don't forget I was down to my last 3 brain cells after Ibiza, I've been trying to work on getting a few back but I'm still only up to 8 :rolleyes: :p

well can u use 1 of those 8 to remind me ;)
wot else do u need the other 7 for lets think.....................

klingclubber said:

Ok you can have the 1 and I'll save those other 7 for other pressing matters such as which bottle of wine shall I open, what shall I wear at the wkend............. :p ;)

Barbie said:
klingclubber said:

Ok you can have the 1 and I'll save those other 7 for other pressing matters such as which bottle of wine shall I open, what shall I wear at the wkend............. :p ;)

perfecto :D :lol:

Klingy, I'm phoning up the travel agents the week before I go to try to push for a good room. You could also phone the Jet direct, I suppose.

I on arrival I get a dodgy room still, I am going to try to push for a decent one which usualy happens if there are ones available.

kitten's head said:
Klingy, I'm phoning up the travel agents the week before I go to try to push for a good room. You could also phone the Jet direct, I suppose.

I on arrival I get a dodgy room still, I am going to try to push for a decent one which usualy happens if there are ones available.

Yeah we should have done that in hindsight but we didn't arrive til early hours of Sunday morning, needed kip and then Space and DC10 so by that time it was Monday night and couldn't be ar$ed cos it was only for a wk.

Back