Jet question

kitten's head said:
I really hope I don't end up in the rooms by the Bora Bora carpark. :x

They're called Jet Bossamar tho so as long as you booked Jet then you'll be in main Jet ones.

I think it said Jet Bossa in the brochure, but the picture was of the front of the hotel and I have the option of air conditioning.

kitten's head said:
I think it said Jet Bossa in the brochure, but the picture was of the front of the hotel and I have the option of air conditioning.

No Jet Bossa are the normal Jet ones, when we stayed there they called them that on invoice.

kitten's head said:
Cool, but was that when they were clean or skanky?

It was last year so it was skanky, but then we didn't have option of aircon at all. I'm sure you'll be fine Kitten, we just probably got the dodgiest apartment in the complex :rolleyes: and if you do go in and it's no aircon make sure you've taken page from brochure and all that and then go to reception and demand to be swapped room cos it's not what you booked.

Don't listen to me I am probably just worrying you uneccessarily!!

am starting to worry now :confused:
we are booked with jet.. they are the bossamar appartments.. from what i have read on this thread they are the ones beside bora bora car park?? could someone confirm that? Will be spending tomorrow TRYING to get through to the travel agent and offer them bribes not to put me into a shit hole :confused: ;)

yea not all rooms face the beach.. mine fortunatly sorta did, it looked down unto the courtyard more then the beach though.. go check out the pics of it.. below

Back