Jet Ibiza Apartments?? info anyone...

Fab location, next door to Bora Bora, 5 mins from Space.

They're a bit basic but generally clean.

I've stayed there couple of times and you can't really go wrong with them for a base and somewhere to rest your head now and again :p

hey adesso7979, welcome to the forum. If you do a search you will see that loads of people on this board (me included, brilliant location, clean decent appt, supermarket etc) have posted.

In fact it's probably been talked about more than any other accomodation :confused:

thanx for the heads up! I hope everyone is this nice on the island -
and btw - this board can be addictive - I leave for Ibiza in about 2 weeks, so this is perfect for me...

adesso7979 said:

yes they are - well most...

just don't come across barbie when she on one of her missions.

:lol: :lol:

hi

hi anyone been to playa den bossa beach club if so can u tell me what its like going in aug im looking forward to it

Hey ! Playa D'en bossa isn't a dump! 8) it has all your kiss me quick hat / hotdog needs all in one place! :lol:

I'm off to the Jet apartments in a few hours.. stayed 1 nite!! ;) in them before but I'm back on Sunday so I'll post the latest!!

Bora bora and space a few meters away - how great can life be?!

Location, Location, Location!

staying there would be my idea of hell! ;) how tacky can a place get. Such a shame that parts of Ibiza have been over developed & spoilt.

I guess we go to Ibiza for different things then :D

The fact that we can leave a space carry on and bora bora and be 2 mins away from bed is very cool... everything else (shopping, eating etc.. goes on in Ibiza town anyway).

Just prefer getting cabs around the place when I feel a little less 'Sparkly' ! :p :eek:

Lets agree that nowhere on Ibiza can be called 'Hell on earth' !!

I agree with Ibiza = Heaven ON earth!

yeahbaby said:
I guess we go to Ibiza for different things then :D

The fact that we can leave a space carry on and bora bora and be 2 mins away from bed is very cool... everything else (shopping, eating etc.. goes on in Ibiza town anyway).

Just prefer getting cabs around the place when I feel a little less 'Sparkly' ! :p :eek:

Lets agree that nowhere on Ibiza can be called 'Hell on earth' !!

I agree with Ibiza = Heaven ON earth!

Completely agree with you, any place where you can say Bora Bora is your local :p and Space is 5 mins down the road is fine with me :D Yeah the rest of it is a bit of a hole and the place probably has the worse restaurants ever but that's what Ibiza Town is for.

i hope not

hi please dont tell me playa den bossa is a dump im gutted now what so dumpy abou it litter etc or the place just looks crap ?

Re: i hope not

paul121 said:
hi please dont tell me playa den bossa is a dump im gutted now what so dumpy abou it litter etc or the place just looks crap ?

Oh no, nothing like that, it is just like your typical holiday resort, lots of dodgy restaurants, few dodgy bars, tacky shops.............but at the end of the day it doesn't matter cos Space and Bora Bora are there :D

adesso7979 said:
and btw - this board can be addictive - I leave for Ibiza in about 2 weeks, so this is perfect for me...

i might see you at the jet i get there on the 3rd of july and can't wait.

Re: i hope not

paul121 said:

yeah but if you want to do other things & see the real Ibiza then it's so easy to from playa d'en Bossa! Don't worry, it'll be great! :D

can u tell me which one u would prefur playa den bossa or san antonio went to san antonio 2 years ago loved it but taking girlfriend to playa this time i fell in love with the island anyway

Back