Jet Ibiza Apartments?? info anyone...

paul121 said:
can u tell me which one u would prefur playa den bossa or san antonio went to san antonio 2 years ago loved it but taking girlfriend to playa this time i fell in love with the island anyway

I would choose Playa den Bossa everytime cos 1) Space and Bora Bora are there and 2) you have got Ibiza Town next door.

The only things I like in San Antonio are Kuhmaras and Kasbah.

doesnt really matter where you stay as the island is small enough to go anywhere, playa den bossa definitly better as you dont get the bad drunken atmosphere that you can sometimes get in san an plus its more cosmopolitan so less ugly brits, plenty families but its a good balance because theres no neds, can be funny sometimes going to a club watching the families look at you and your girlfriend when shes got next to nothing on

paul121 said:
can u tell me which one u would prefur playa den bossa or san antonio went to san antonio 2 years ago loved it but taking girlfriend to playa this time i fell in love with the island anyway

In my personal opinion, Playa D'en Bossa w.anks over San An any day.

hi thanks guys i feel a bit better then when u was going on about it being a dump i guess i panacked couse i wanted to come back to the island and i sold it to my gf i dont want to let her down im sure ill have a great time and my gf i just hope the playa den bossa beach club is good looks great in the brochure if anyone is interested in this website have a look loads and loads of hotels on it some hotles on there gives about 30 something pics on each hotel click on ibiza and see where your going to its cool

the website is www.vidado.com

Make sure you check out the bar below the complex called Ancient People!

One of the best bars on the island, friendly staff, comfy sunloungers, good drinks.

If your a dj, they also have a open decks policy, so take your records ;)

the best thing about the Jet apartments is the location, right on the beach. you can just roll out of bed and youre practically there :) really good for recovering after a big night.

then when you've recovered by mid-afternoon, you go over to Bora Bora and start it all up again! I cant praise the place highly enough, its just an amazing atmosphere.

Yes, a lot of d'en Bossa is quite dull and family oriented, but that's still a much better environment than San An with its beerboys.

d'en Bossa all the way baby :D

hi your welcome yuki hoped u found your hotel on it where im staying at the playa den bossa beach club theres 37 some pics to look at its better than the 1 or 2 u get in a brochure

hi just been reading the other pages dont no if i like what im hearing went to san ann 2 years ago never saw any problems at all but some one said about the lucky lucky men cousing trouble and also men being gang raped in playa den bossa where im going with my girl friend i thought playa den bossa was more for familys thought not as bad as san ann anyone got any views on this

Hi guys, Im new on this board, but ive found it really helpful as I logged on to find out information about the apartments we are staying in this year, the Jet apartments. I am now really excited about staying there and I totally agree with what everyone is saying about Bora Bora, the memtality of it is immense and walking into that each morning will be heaven, cant wait! :D

hi beryl have a look at www.vidado.com the jets apartment is on there gives quite a few pics of the hotels u r going to some gives 5 some 10 others 30 click on ibiza then the place u going to ie playa then find you hotel

i stayed just down the road from jets just around the corner from space! its really easy to just jump on a bus in playa and within 5/10 minutes your in the town!

i must admit that when i went into ibiza town it was alot louder than playa but a bit too loud i preferred playa than the town! i dont no why but it just seemed a bit more dangerous in the town if you no what i mean :confused: but everyone wants different things from ther hols a suppose!

The picture of the beach is lovely! Cant wait to be dancing on it" :D

hi geordielass what did u find dangerous about ibiza town i was there about 2 years ago seemed ok but i was only there about an hour then we went back to san ann where we were stayingwhat gave u that impression would like to no couse im off to playa in aug and i wanted to spend a bit of time in the town with my gf any info would b great thanks

Playe den Bossa is a good location for Space, DC10 , Bora Bora, and Pin Up. There is plenty of tackiness around, especially on the main road, but the beach is not bad especially if you go right down the bottom.
Its fairly clean but not as clean as ibiza town and figuerettas.
There are some great hotels in PDB and some not so great ones.

Everybody is right about the restaurants. But the Jet appartments are ok. If you are lucky with sea view! Idd ancient people is a nice bar. 24/7 open and they serve you drinks at the pool.

Back