Jade Jagger's Ecohotel

McRackin said:
jade jagger at manumission:

Jade-&-friends-@-the-Mish-A.jpg

McRackin do u know who that lad is in the white top on the photo because he is gorgeous!! :)

Saucy Chick said:
McRackin said:
jade jagger at manumission:

Jade-&-friends-@-the-Mish-A.jpg

McRackin do u know who that lad is in the white top on the photo because he is gorgeous!! :)

S**t!! I was just about to post McRackin to say I know the guy in the white teeshirt. He was a good friend of mine last summer and worked in the Hotel Bergantin next to our house. His name is Luca and he is originally Italian but speaks perfect German, English, Spanish....
He was like the sports co-ordinator there - hence he is fit fit fit!!!!!
How funny is that! Still keep in touch with him and watch out girlies - hes returning next summer I'm assured!!!

He better be there in june when i'm there, so hands off ibiza_lou :lol: :lol:

maybe u could introduce us! :rolleyes: :)

:lol: Hehehee! Control yourselves laydeeez!!! I don't think he swings his thang on your dancefloor though...or so I've heard! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

uhh........well thankfully he´s not my type! haha
why don´t I know more about this hotel by now!? (oihh well, becuz om some guys! hehe)

ibiza_lou said:
:lol: Hehehee! Control yourselves laydeeez!!! I don't think he swings his thang on your dancefloor though...or so I've heard! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

i can't believe it :( i'm quite suprised at that what a waste :evil:

Saucy Chick said:
ibiza_lou said:

i can't believe it :( i'm quite suprised at that what a waste :evil:

Oh I don't know! He's still gorgeous eye candy though isn't he!!! Anyways....back to Jade Jaggers Eco Hotel of course...!!!! :lol:

i know, i think we've gone a bit off track with the original topic!!! :oops:

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh........well thankfully he´s not my type! haha
why don´t I know more about this hotel by now!? (oihh well, becuz om some guys! hehe)

never heard of that hotel......i think shes only on speed... 8)

Ibiza-girlie said:
why don´t I know more about this hotel by now!?
because it doesnt exist yet!! :lol:

i saw an article today in one of the newspapers (i dont remember which one) about mick jagger hiring bodyguards to protect his two granddaughters following a plot to kidnap them in ibiza ( :rolleyes: ) and it said something about jade planning to open an eco-hotel in the near future!! :idea:

Back