Jackmaster

It’s actually pissed me off it’s that bad. Imagine paying money to see THAT he himself will be laughing at the people dancing

C**t

It’s actually pissed me off it’s that bad. Imagine paying money to see THAT he himself will be laughing at the people dancing

C**t

Only getting gigs because of his association with Harassmaster to be fair. There’s no way he’d be getting booked otherwise.

I was going to say, does anyone know if he’s actually legit ? Or has he been ‘manufactured’ by some management company?

At least Jackmaster took a while to properly breakthrough and regardless of him as a person is a decent selector with a deep musical knowledge built up over 15+ years.

Sulta just seems like the lad that was happy to carry record bags and get on a plane carrying drugs for his DJ mates

I was going to say, does anyone know if he’s actually legit ? Or has he been ‘manufactured’ by some management company?

At least Jackmaster took a while to properly breakthrough and regardless of him as a person is a decent selector with a deep musical knowledge built up over 15+ years.

Sulta just seems like the lad that was happy to carry record bags and get on a plane carrying drugs for his DJ mates

He was definitely legit at the start but now it’s clearly a piss take

He was definitely legit at the start but now it’s clearly a piss take

When I first heard of him he was being touted as an amazing selector, promising producer and someone who was throwing so great parties. Of course, that could still very much have been PR hype. But he didn't get a rep for playing random tracks until about a year or so ago, unless it passed me by.

To be fair some of his productions are decent...

Has anyone ever seen him play DC10? I'd be surprised if he played like the above there?

Not sure what he's up to in those vids and others, assuming he's just trying to add a bit of "fun" to his festival sets?

Similar to WIC when he was first breaking out he was highly rated and I even put his name fwd as a possible booking for a night I was involved with thinking we could get him cheap before he really broke through...

Seems a bit of a party DJ, loves what he does and I’ve seen videos of him rocking clubs. I’m going to see what all the fuss is when he plays in Bristol the coming months

When I first heard of him he was being touted as an amazing selector, promising producer and someone who was throwing so great parties. Of course, that could still very much have been PR hype. But he didn't get a rep for playing random tracks until about a year or so ago, unless it passed me by.

Saw him playing at Skye Live a couple of years back and was decent. On the same bill as Jackmaster, Ame, Harri and Domenic, Simian Mobile Disco and he played the best set of the day for me. None of that shit he's playing now in it.

To be fair some of his productions are decent...

Has anyone ever seen him play DC10? I'd be surprised if he played like the above there?

I saw him play Circo Loco in late May this season and it was a decent set with no cheese.

He actually played at my night two years ago and was very good. He didn't have a reputation for dropping 'those' sort of tracks. As mentioned above, his own productions are very strong.

I don't know if he just dropped that because it was Creamfields and he thought the crowd would appreciate it?

Is it a case of looking out at the crowd more than likely No one dancing,talking and phones in the air.. just go Fck This and play the theme to pebble mill , No one will even notice...

Pitched down a touch, this could be Balearic

giphy.gif

The first one is not creamfields it was from a festival here at the weekend and I can also tell you he played. Ann Lee - 2 times, Eric prydz pjano, gigi dagostino blah blah. Among other shite

I say it again how is this person playing panorama bar.

A wedding dj would have a better tracklist

Arrogant to the point that he thinks he can play anything and the punters will dance to it :lol:

Lol he played Pjanoo when I saw him at Circo in July. He had some surprising tracks. I thought he was good tbh

Back