Jackmaster

Wayne Lineker don't give a shit, he plays up to the whole image. Surprises me every time he is trending on Twitter like he cares.

Last year he was living in 7Pines - Bentley n'all parked outside. Not sure he seems to bothered when selling bottles of vodka for 300euros, and selling a sunchair for 100eur a day.

FWIW, there has never been any kind of rumours about him has there? Just that he is a very old man hanging around young (But 18+) women

I find it very disturbing that now anyone arrested is subject to character assassinations on forums and social media. I have no idea what Morillo or Lineker do in their private lives, and frankly I don’t want to.

If Morillo is guilty then I don’t really want to pay to see him play after he has served his sentence. If innocent then very happy to. Yet, I’ll let the judicial services pass judgement rather than keyboard warriors and their anecdotes. Not really calling out anyone on here as it’s far worse on Facebook and Twitter. As to Lineker, if the girls are consenting well that’s their private business and not mine.

I find it very disturbing that now anyone arrested is subject to character assassinations on forums and social media. I have no idea what Morillo or Lineker do in their private lives, and frankly I don’t want to.

If Morillo is guilty then I don’t really want to pay to see him play after he has served his sentence. If innocent then very happy to. Yet, I’ll let the judicial services pass judgement rather than keyboard warriors and their anecdotes. Not really calling out anyone on here as it’s far worse on Facebook and Twitter. As to Lineker, if the girls are consenting well that’s their private business and not mine.
That's social media nowadays trial by social media

It goes for anything nowadays not just if people have been arrested for assault

Media are the worst daily mail, sun etc

Look at Caroline flack same thing happened to her

Obviously innocent until proven etc, but the DNA thing suggests it's probable. I kind of half remember thinking he was a wrong 'un, but searching my posts on here I'd never said it so maybe not
The DNA thing says nothing about consent. Sadly, as soon as the DNA match gets confirmed, it turns into "guilty until proven innocent" :(

Obviously, no idea what happened here.

Back