It's so unfair!

stuie said:
mambobirdette said:
Getting told off is the new trend, were so cool :lol:

It's like being back at school! I'll see you in detention tonight mambo! :lol:

Why have you been a naughty boy too? :lol:

I was only ever in detention once in my whole life and that was because some idiot in the class had done something stupid and the whole class had to have break time detention because of him :rolleyes:

I was a good sweet little girl :lol:

No, not been told off yet this week, i'm an aspiring bad boy but my goodness always shines through :lol:

mambobirdette said:

What happened then?

mambobirdette said:
gingerfreak said:
Of course! :D

Sorry - but me and Jam were banned way before you two so that makes us Uber-cool in my book...... we were renegades for all of half a day, but then Sheriff ran us out of town.... ;)

stuie said:
No, not been told off yet this week, i'm an aspiring bad boy but my goodness always shines through :lol:
I think you have it in you to start a millitant wing of spotlight! it could be brilliant fun!
Armed with dirty jokes, filthy sexual references and general naughtiness. You and a highly trained spotlight hit- squad could pepper the board with leud references and take the punishement like a martyr

I'm in ;) :lol:

puppylover said:
Sorry - but me and Jam were banned way before you two so that makes us Uber-cool in my book...... we were renegades for all of half a day, but then Sheriff ran us out of town.... ;)

You two are the Original Gangstas.

We're the New Kids On The Block.

FunkyHouseKitten said:
I think you have it in you to start a millitant wing of spotlight! it could be brilliant fun!
Armed with dirty jokes, filthy sexual references and general naughtiness. You and a highly trained spotlight hit- squad could pepper the board with leud references and take the punishement like a martyr

In principal it sounds quite fun but James and his hit squad will subject us to public flogging and bannish us from his kingdom.

Besides, i don't know any dirty jokes/filthy sexual references! ;) :lol:

mambobirdette said:
stuie said:
mambobirdette said:

It's like being back at school! I'll see you in detention tonight mambo! :lol:

Why have you been a naughty boy too? :lol:

I was only ever in detention once in my whole life and that was because some idiot in the class had done something stupid and the whole class had to have break time detention because of him :rolleyes:

i only ever had 10 detentions in my life all for maths,all for not doing my homework,i also got kept behind on the last day of term for 3 years running for starting fires at the bottom of the school field,smashing down fences,and writing"keith is gay" on the blackboard,these were not strictly detentions :D

stuie said:
FunkyHouseKitten said:

In principal it sounds quite fun but James and his hit squad will subject us to public flogging and bannish us from his kingdom.

Besides, i don't know any dirty jokes/filthy sexual references! ;) :lol:

Was this what Stuie got banned for?!

are there any of you that wonder why members was created?

yes i know that there are no rules yet for content in the open chat, but that doesn't mean you can post anything you want just to provoke the mods.

there is a very clear announcement in this very forum about swearing (and as of today) references to sexual practices which i hope you all read and pay attention too.

it might be a laugh to you, all this stuff about golden showers, female ejaculation, world's biggest willies, but it most certainly isn't for us: the board is part of a private company; several people livelehoods depend on this internet business, including myself and my family.

please understand that.

please also understand that if this continues i shall start rigorously cancelling memberships. i really hope it does not come to that though.

james said:

yes i know that there are no rules yet for content in the open chat, but that doesn't mean you can post anything you want just to provoke the mods.

there is a very clear announcement in this very forum about swearing (and as of today) references to sexual practices which i hope you all read and pay attention too.

it might be a laugh to you, all this stuff about golden showers, female ejaculation, world's biggest willies, but it most certainly isn't for us: the board is part of a private company; several people livelehoods depend on this internet business, including myself and my family.

please understand that.

please also understand that if this continues i shall start rigorously cancelling memberships. i really hope it does not come to that though.

You've explained your reasons perfectly James, but wht didn't you PM people beforehand asking them to tone down their language? Everyone on here seems reasonable and I'm sure would understand your situation, rather than just banning which imo gives a really negative message.

Sorry, just sharing my thoughts.

james said:

please understand that.

read and understood but can i ask:

do you not think the easiest way to solve this problem would be to have a new private forum for the members to chat with access granted to anyone who wants it?

you know what stuie, that is something we have been thinking about.

it would mean me controlling access to it, and granting it to all and sundry. let me mull this over with the other mods.

james said:
you know what stuie, that is something we have been thinking about.

it would mean me controlling access to it, and granting it to all and sundry. let me mull this over with the other mods.

Please let us have some form of Members back :D I feel like I have to be on my best behaviour in all these other forums :lol: ;)

Ban this filth.

welcome.jpg

protest.jpg

Back