It's so unfair!

I just got told off by James and told that i'll have my membership cancelled for a week :lol: :lol:

God yea because that would really upset me :rolleyes:

What were you chatting about you two ? pm me if you think you'll be in trouble if you mention it again :rolleyes:

i think mambs was telling us about female ejaculation and gingerfreak started going on about golden showers. i don't even know what these 2 things are? anyone enlighten me? :eek:

stuie said:
i think mambs was telling us about female ejaculation and gingerfreak started going on about golden showers. i don't even know what these 2 things are? anyone enlighten me? :eek:

Think Golden Showers are when it starts raining and out comes the rainbow and everyone looks for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! No? :confused:

i think mambs was telling us about female ejaculation and gingerfreak started going on about golden showers. i don't even know what these 2 things are? anyone enlighten me?

Isnt female ejaculation when they chuck birds out of bars or clubs

Aaron said:
stuie said:

Think Golden Showers are when it starts raining and out comes the rainbow and everyone looks for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! No? :confused:

Like...dur...everyone knows that golden showers are washing units for the elderly! ;)

Nooooooooooooo! It was on the Simpsons, when they seperated the town and one half found loads of gold on the ol river bed, then used the proceeds to buy the Evian plant from France and then Kent Brockman joked that they'd all be having Golden Showers!!! :D

stuie said:
i'm still none the wiser :confused:

In the unlikely event this isn't a windup... :eek:

Its when people piss over each other from some height, hence the visual image of a golden shower... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go on mods ban me... :lol: :lol:

thank you midlife, but i can't believe thats what people were talking about spotlight!

maybe they meant:

goldenshower.jpg

or:

15500l.jpg

MidlifeRaver said:
stuie said:

Its when people piss over each other from some height, hence the visual image of a golden shower... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You might do it off the top diving board around your way MLR, but I don't think it's an integral part of the act :lol:

*bans self*

Buckley said:
MidlifeRaver said:
stuie said:

You might do it off the top diving board around your way MLR, but I don't think it's an integral part of the act :lol:

*bans self*

Yes it is...trust me...:lol: :lol:

Back