It's so unfair!

gecko2 said:
Ban this filth.

welcome.jpg

protest.jpg

:lol:

I'm really pissed off today but this has cheered me up, I come back to see what is happening (sad I know, but I miss this place), and its just...silly, message board politics :rolleyes:

james said:
you know what stuie, that is something we have been thinking about.

it would mean me controlling access to it, and granting it to all and sundry. let me mull this over with the other mods.

"let me mull it over "

ye`ah ok

james said:
are there any of you that wonder why members was created?

yes i know that there are no rules yet for content in the open chat, but that doesn't mean you can post anything you want just to provoke the mods.

there is a very clear announcement in this very forum about swearing (and as of today) references to sexual practices which i hope you all read and pay attention too.

it might be a laugh to you, all this stuff about golden showers, female ejaculation, world's biggest willies, but it most certainly isn't for us: the board is part of a private company; several people livelehoods depend on this internet business, including myself and my family.

please understand that.

please also understand that if this continues i shall start rigorously cancelling memberships. i really hope it does not come to that though.
This is totlly understandable James and I can now understand why you want to flush it out of open chat.
I had an idea that perhaps if you open a new members- one which is acessable to everyone who wants to be in it? and in becoming a member of this new 'members', they enter a sort of contract in that they are allowed in on the proviso that they keep the inappropriate stuff just on members, and that all the newbies questions are answered helpfully and pleasently on open chat- and if anyone breaks the rules- they are out of members?
Im sure this way everyone wins?

Back