it's my last day

stephen

Staff member
after working for 45 years, 18 of them for spotlight, i will be retiring when i finish my shift this morning. thankfully i won't be spending a single day of my dotage bored to tears in ibiza, as we sold our san jose villa in january, moved back to england and are currently having a house built in ribblesdale, one of the yorkshire dales.

fox cottage

after working for 45 years, 18 of them for spotlight, i will be retiring when i finish my shift this morning. thankfully i won't be spending a single day of my dotage bored to tears in ibiza, as we sold our san jose villa in january, moved back to england and are currently having a house built in ribblesdale, one of the yorkshire dales.

fox cottage
Looks unreal, all the best with it! And congratulations on the retirement

fox cottage

looks class mate, only 25 mins from me!

happy retirement!

sold your place in Ibiza at just the right time by the looks of things?

Best wishes, it's been great, thank you. Hope you have as many foxes to watch around the place as we have.

Happy retirement

Nice looking house. In front of you , you see the best times of your life.

You were 18 years in Ibz or longer ?

Back