It's been a while !

:oops: ooh er, if peeps didn know better..... !!

Will defo say hello if i spot you guys !!

What nights do you think'll be good ? We fancy pacha for dinner and a boogey, so was thinking of a thursday for David Guetta or should we go another night ?

And are there any new restaurants or bars we should try out ?

Cant believe its been almost 2 years since we went :spank:

We're staying in Talamanca so want a night at Pacha too cos we're so close - I think we may end up doing Subliminal cos I want to punch the French tw@t Guetta :lol: And def Space on Sundays.......

Tom has promised me a spa/lunch day @ Atzaro so that has earnt him some good husband Brownie points :lol:

Oh and we're def going back to Cap Des Falco where we got married for dinner one night.

hey liam...........congrats dude! :D8)

Hey man, thanks. I noticed your childcare ibiza, might need it as we're moving there soon !!8)

We're staying in Talamanca so want a night at Pacha too cos we're so close - I think we may end up doing Subliminal cos I want to punch the French tw@t Guetta :lol: And def Space on Sundays.......

Tom has promised me a spa/lunch day @ Atzaro so that has earnt him some good husband Brownie points :lol:

Oh and we're def going back to Cap Des Falco where we got married for dinner one night.

That is weird, the missus has asked for a spa day at atzaro as its 2 years since we married there !! :confused:

see ya there hun !!!!

whats up with javea then? and whats the plan for ibiza?

as for the childcare thing, just ask:D

Javea's ok, but theres more and more riff raff (plastic gangster types, idiots, etc etc) moving here, plus i've been here 14 years :eek: so we fancy a change.

We're gonna keep our properties here, rent them out and rent in Ibiza for a year, then decide wether we want to make it more permanent. But we're going to wait till the property market recovers here first so we can sell our business on a high. Then have more kiddies :lol:

Cant be bothered with a new language, and we both adore Ibiza, so its the obvious choice.

Javea's ok, but theres more and more riff raff (plastic gangster types, idiots, etc etc) moving here, plus i've been here 14 years :eek: so we fancy a change.

We're gonna keep our properties here, rent them out and rent in Ibiza for a year, then decide wether we want to make it more permanent. But we're going to wait till the property market recovers here first so we can sell our business on a high. Then have more kiddies :lol:

Cant be bothered with a new language, and we both adore Ibiza, so its the obvious choice.

buen idea!!

your plan is pretty much the same as ours. we´ve rented ours out in england and renting here for the time being.

not sure where you were thinking about staying but..........ay ay ay, los precios.......carísimos tio!!

Back